Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh i hope Gryphon is not a Supreme Grade Blade or something...but the blade'a name alone is already so regal and way too elegant i cant help thinking that it must be a graded sword...:lusalty:

I saw the whole chapter
GB didn't get any hype this chapter
Yeah he caught retainers and yamato but didn't do anything to them at all
Denjiro even has a tiny smile when caught and chilled
Yamato doesn't look worried nor hurt
They all got caught just like that and we know he even made King his bitch and that guy flame on or not, has an uber durable lunarian body.
In what world aren't they not at his mercy the moment they get immobilized?
He's obviously able to beat them just like that.

And his moveset reminds me a lot of Doffy's. I already know what Sanjikun and Veku are going to do with those panels lmao

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oh my gawd admiraltards are seriously saying that kaidou took 10 chapters to defeat scabbards
-he has 20 years of past with them so it's bound they will have some moments
-and in 10 chapters kaidou ko.ed every single one of scabbards
-while they used around 15 named attacks on him
-GB just captured them for 2 seconds wtf are these admiraltards smoking???
There weren't 10 chapters, there were 2, ch-994 until 996, in the previous chapters Kaidou wasn't trying to finish the fight as he said, only at the end of chapter 993 that Kaidou wanted to end the fight and said: "So let's end it".
This causes all other previous chapters to not be counted because Kaidou was not trying to end the fight, the chapters should only be counted from the moment Kaidou decided he was going to end them.

it’s still weird that the trio + the fish just stood there while an admiral is invading like…i get its a cool panel but come one the crew saw what an admiral can do multiple times for them to be bystanders…?

actual bad writing

Friendly reminder: Gb wasn’t even taking them seriously, still folded them in a minute.
Yamato alone stalled Kaido for 30 minutes, red jobbers got him unconscious, Momo made him scream likw a bitch from a single bite.
Kaido might actually be high tier

:hapnoel:
You realy name the bite from momo as an argument kaido is a zoan user and gb logic so he takes no damage without haki but kaido does

@Aknolagon @Punpun @ConquistadoR @MarineHQ62 @ShishioIsBack @comrade @Geo @CbShadow @L55

LMAO , Shanks and Yonko stans are celebrating that feat of Shanks's CoC paralyzing a Logia like it's the first time we have seen it in this manga, sped readers for real .

° Zoro is the first one to do this feat , he paralyzed a Logia in Monet with his CoC .

And when someone gets paralyzed and can't move at all we got an answer why .

Since CoC is related to ur growth in strength , CoC when it manifests it shows ur overwhelming strength and when you have someone paralyzed that speaks for you being a league above him / others .
I thought about this but I didn't say anything because Zoro was obviously much stronger than Monet, I don't think that Shanks is massively stronger than GB, besides he didn't really paralyze him, he just caught him off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.