• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If yamato ends up joining they could just end up fighting allied pirates
Like if zoro fights shiryu yamato might end up fighting weevil or someone
not how it works
jimbei didnt fight an allied pirate
yamato as a crewmate will fight someone in the crew or group the strawhats are up against

law on the other hand since it seems likely to tag along will fight an ally.

you guys are going to have to live with the fact once shes in the crew zoro and sanji will retain their place as part of the monster trio.

nah, fujitora has superior feats (clashing vs the new empire of flame):cheers:
Saving all dressrosa people
not scared of coc :milaugh:
superior coo hacky than brocoli man:milaugh:

Look momo put down for a moment brocoli man, the new flame emperor Sabo coundt do shit vs Fuji:kuzanshut:
No. Aramaki defeated King and Queen. That's better than anything Fuji has done so far.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As if Kaido himself wouldn't chicken out against the RHP+Shanks except he did with King by his side.
There is more meaning behind that interaction... I don't think Kaido & King ALONE going to Marineford is a mere happenstance now. Both of them were awaiting Joyboy -the man who was prophesized to beat Kaido and free Wano- and guess who raided Onigashima & swore to defeat Kaido? :myman:

You think Ryokugyu would be Sanji's Admiral fight?
No, Sanji vs Ryokugyu died after the admiral defeated King and Queen in a 2 vs 1 and then insulted Wano inhabitants in front of Yamato. If he doesn't get killed before the final war and if he doesn't betray the WG, Yamato vs Ryokugyu is the most probable matchup. Nonetheless, I like him and Sanji vs Ryokugyu would still be a great fight if it were to happen :goyea:

But I want Sanji vs Lincoln after that :sadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.