Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Fuji sweating buckets after using raging tiger once. With how many branches Aramaki can produce at once he'll eventually break through and penetrate Fuji's skin. Besides, we haven't even seen Aramaki's blade skills.
Cope fuji left the rubble there for a long time all he has to do is cover the island gb is in with gravity and there you go.

Fuji sweating buckets after using raging tiger once. With how many branches Aramaki can produce at once he'll eventually break through and penetrate Fuji's skin. Besides, we haven't even seen Aramaki's blade skills.
Dude has enough gravity to pull a rock from space. I doubt greenbull has the amount of plants needed to even remotely handle that gravity. Plus it will burn through his nutrients reserves

Dude has enough gravity to pull a rock from space. I doubt greenbull has the amount of plants needed to even remotely handle that gravity. Plus it will burn through his nutrients reserves
His range does not say anything to how much pressure he can apply at once. He'd literally need to cover an entire city in gravity strong enough from plants to grow.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
What if Greenbull pushes this to a sword fight in which he can use his trees to catch Fujitora off balance.
He doesn't always have to go for Broccoli form, it is solid against multiple people but not necessarily in 1v1s
Good luck growing trees next to fuji we all saw that little sprout gb came out of howis that supposed to go against gravity that can create craters?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Never shown that he can apply large scale constant pressure though but yes generally i do agree that Fuji has an advantage here.
All he has to do is do the rubble thing but in reverse all the force needed to keep tons of rubble floating would now be applied down

Status
Not open for further replies.