Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? It's clear that may be the case since he absorbs nutrients. Unless you have panels explaining his fruit in its entirety.

If he can move around freely why does he have to use an entirely ability dedicated to protecting him from fire?
He moved and sprouted out. He has no damage. You claiming he losing stamina is headcanon.

What? Cause he was in that body at the time then he moved. Bro do you know what the word move means. Go revisit Moria powers. He sprouted out somewhere else. 0 damage

Man. I always figured Oda would hype Shanks like this at some point, but he can't even include 1 panel of Mihawk doing something other than sitting on his ass and being mildly amused? Every time Shanks is scene on-panel, he generates hype...but all we get from Mihawk is a chuckle at whatever event is happening around the verse.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man. I always figured Oda would hype Shanks like this at some point, but he can't even include 1 panel of Mihawk doing something other than sitting on his ass and being mildly amused? Every time Shanks is scene on-panel, he generates hype...but all we get from Mihawk is a chuckle at whatever event is happening around the verse.
It's time to grow up. Mihawk's character serves no purpose in the story other than losing to Zoro at the end of One Piece.

Yeah it's too convenient isn't it? All signs point to her joining, and every reason why she shouldn't join has been written out by Oda. Something's off about that if you ask me. It's way too obvious.
The points I made against Yamato joining still stand bro
Post automatically merged:

Look man right now I'm just waiting to see how things develop before I start drawing any conclusions on Yamato as a character
It's still possible for Oda to find a way to make her work as a character but right now I'm not impressed at how she's been handled in Wano

Because Mihawk isn’t going to be important until the very end. Even then his characters impact on the story is going to be less than shanks and BB because he’s not related to Luffys goal

He made Buggy an Younko, theres no way Mihawk gets nothing :milaugh:

The points I made against Yamato joining still stand bro
Post automatically merged:

Look man right now I'm just waiting to see how things develop before I start drawing any conclusions on Yamato as a character
It's still possible for Oda to find a way to make her work as a character but right now I'm not impressed at how she's been handled in Wano
The only chance she doesn’t join is if Oda gives a line like, “Kozuki Oden is supposed to ride on your ship, but Yamato wants to stay with Momo in Wano until they can truly defend themselves.”

It's time to grow up. Mihawk's character serves no purpose in the story other than losing to Zoro at the end of One Piece.
It's just sad, man. Idk how people are aight with that. Forget Mihawk, Zoro himself is being treated more like Sakura at this point than Sasuke. The same role every arc and saying/doing the same stuff over and over again. The best thing we got in probably the most Zoro-related arc ever in the entire story was a few chapters of him looking cool before being so blatantly sidelined just for Luffy.

Even if Oda manages to squeeze in some kind of lore/content in the last couple chapters before the Straw Hats leave Wano...it just makes things even more pitiful, with Oda treating Zoro as an afterthought or a small loose end to tie up.

The least Oda can do is making Mihawk traveling here and there to search for high-quality wine for his collection in his cellar, thus meeting worthy challengers along the way...but Oda wont even do that kind of narrative:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.