Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, man. Not even Big mom went through this kind of humiliation. The guy is screaming and lifting his hands in the air because of someone who can't see him and is not even on the island, what a shame :whitepress:

After this and the reverie fiasco i can't see how we can put them on the same level as yonko
Big Mom literally ran from Marco. And got sent flying by Robin.

Shs looks worse than High Tiers.

Kaido > Shanks should be a factual thing based on bounties anyways

Shanks crew is brought up in his bounty to prove how great the entire crew and SHanks is

While Kaido, its all about his physical strength and power

Greenbull further proves this in this chapter when he brings up Shanks crew but Kaido individually

Shanks crew is brought up in his bounty to prove how great the entire crew and SHanks is

While Kaido, its all about his physical strength and power

Greenbull further proves this in this chapter when he brings up Shanks crew but Kaido individually
Iirc Sengoku or a coworker of his said that Shanks had a very organized and rounded crew in terms of their battle smarts, strength etc. And taking down a crew mate was hard work

Tards be reading AgendaPiece, then be complaining about One Piece. :gonope:

The lack of reading comprehension really showing this chapter.

GB: Backs off cause of the Red Haired PIRATES
Agendafandom: Only saw the "Red Hair" part

GB: Trying to have the scabbards surrender by flexing some of his power
Agendafandom: Saw an all-out fight where GB couldn't put down momo and scabbards

Some of y'all really be complaining about shit when y'all lack basic reading comprehension to read something properly without asserting your fallacious agendas into em. Toxicc ass fans fr.

--------

All in all looking like a normal transition chapter, nothing compared to the last the one, hopefully next is about outside of Wano too or something.

Robin: Yes..this is the third one..one more and we’ll be able to travel to Laugh Tale!

In other words…“opening the border” is to destroy the defensive walls of this country, it means to “unleash/liberate the Ancient Weapon”!!!

looool is it okay for law to hear about this? If he wants to betray them and aim high, he can obtain pluton the red poneglyphs and Robin RIGHT NOW!!

Personally I would have done this and have taken opportunities like this a lot in my life fuck friends all what I care about is to succeed in life, I have lied about my coworkers being lazy so that I can advance law should betray straw hats and get closer to the one piece and ruling the world

Captains with the strongest crews are always the strongest loll. History of One Piece speaks for itself.

Don't know where idiotic "strong captain, weak crew - weak captain , strong crew" non-sense started from.

Status
Not open for further replies.