Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin: Yes..this is the third one..one more and we’ll be able to travel to Laugh Tale!

In other words…“opening the border” is to destroy the defensive walls of this country, it means to “unleash/liberate the Ancient Weapon”!!!

looool is it okay for law to hear about this? If he wants to betray them and aim high, he can obtain pluton the red poneglyphs and Robin RIGHT NOW!!

Personally I would have done this and have taken opportunities like this a lot in my life fuck friends all what I care about is to succeed in life, I have lied about my coworkers being lazy so that I can advance law should betray straw hats and get closer to the one piece and ruling the world
Why would you rule the world? Having Ope2 power is already enough to make a harem, nothing interesting about ruling the world.

By your logic, Kuzan was a fodder, because the strawhats destroyed his Ice body and forced him to appear from another place with a new body... oh wait, that's logia work. Or did you forget that?

And not sure what you're talking about with Big Mom.
Why did you talk about how Logia work like we don't know.
Context matters
This situation is far different from Kuzan, Kizaru
None of them show pain and screaming/worries. They are chill asf

In this chap,
First scabbard say they don't know how to counter his power as it keep growing back whenever they cut it.
Raizo blast some small flame, making GB to fake as it do something to him.
And said you tried to beat Admiral using such obvious weakness??

They got trapped,
Then there it goes, Bolo breath, boom!!!
Did GB fake his reaction again?? Hell no
The scabbard and Yamato could get away because of that blast. It did work. You need huge fire power.
This is how Oda shows Momo did really something not useless.
It doesn't have to serious damage, but what matters is it hurt him. Because it's elemental weakness.
When he about to do the second blast, the face Aramaki makes, you can't tell me he is ok with what's coming and chill lmaoo.
Ngl GB power is pretty cool he make himself rebirth again on the soil before his giant wood form got destroyed.

Now read it carefully with all dialogues and context,all have meanings
Don't compare it to Kizaru, Aokiji situation.

• Massively sweating
  • Terrified face
  • Screaming in pain
What a complete bitch lmao, I gotta give him praise though, he managed to singlehandedly destroy Admiral agenda in only one chapter.
"screaming in pain", right like how fodder attacks from the scabbards had Kaido screaming in pain..
"terrified face", we're literally shown before that he exaggerates his expressions. Blackbeard does the samething.
"massively sweating", few drops? ok. Let's ignore the fire present there.

Once you're exposed of being a clown in a post, it's not a good idea to double down on being a clown.

This chapter did virtually nothing for the Yonko or Admirals that already didn't exist. You (admiral & yonko) tards need to stop reading Agendapiece and start reading One Piece.

Took two Top Tiers (Shanks & Beckman) + their whole crew + the alliance threat already being there, in order to make him backoff. But he's a bitch. You must love GB more than the admiral fandom if you thought he should've continued despite that.

Status
Not open for further replies.