Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Jobbers were trying to cut their way through him.
Aramaki is not having a hard time with Momo, their whole encounter didn't last a couple minutes. He threw him to the mud but power of friendship brought him back, Aramaki was surprised town level boro breath is working now. He revives himself and starts taking it more seriously before Shanks armor saves their asses.
Him wasn't taking serious in the last chapter, when him said that after take a Haki strike in the head by Yamato?

At Marineford - red hair pirates stopped Teach with world renowned criminals & Marines filled with top tiers

At Wano - it takes the thereat of Red haired pirates + an alliance that took down two yonko, in order for GB to back off.

That makes your boy look mid?
Luffy isn't even caring about it a Admiral, him was relaxing and chilling.

The same guys who said he was gonna fight the entire alliannce so he must be that strong

Top kek
I never said that that’s just delusion lol

Either way Greenbull still came out looking strong

The only thing this chapter confirmed for me (powerscaling wise) is that not every top tier has CoC like some people claimed

Idk how some people ever thought that was a requirement

:myman:

You smartass you brought up when ace melted Kuzan's ice.. I addressed that lmao. You brought up the ATTACKS, not me.

Fire melts or burns anything (other than magma ofc), wow you're a genius.
It doesn't burn anything. Can you set water on fire, hm? Lightning on fire? I don't think you can set metal on fire either, it takes more than that to melt it. But my point is ice is very susceptible to fire, wood is even more susceptible.

Status
Not open for further replies.