Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a minute since I reread parts of OP, and memory isn't the best, so maybe I'm forgetting something basic.

But why do y'all think that Greenbull didn't want to go to Wano under Kaido's reign, but was perfectly content with going up against the people that defeated Kaido + Big Mom?

I dont think greenbull believes he has to go up against the entire alliance to take down luffy
and as far as he's concerned luffy atm poses less of a threat than kaido .

Um so...was haki/ryou literally unable to hurt a logia?
For GB, I think that it needs to be an One-Shot kill or something to instantly knockout him, since I assume that he can regrows his body even after an attack with Haki.
Like, even considering that Momo hurt him, his regrowed body was in perfect state

The idea that he can just regrows his body is pretty insane, ngl.

Aramaki: mere humans can’t possibly hold themselves against Mother Nature!!
You still don’t get it do you?! If Kaido is here I wouldn’t have come!!

Page 10
Aramaki: a sad story really, but Kaido’s reign is what’s keeping enemies away from this country!!
Now bring me Strawhat Luffy!

you would simply have to interpret this comment as greenbull acknowledging kaido's strength . a simple glance at the line before he talks about kaido's presence in wano, he talks about "mere humans " not being capable of stopping him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You put Fuji or even kizaru in the situation it’s havoc , fujitora can already casually pull a island lvl feat, kizaru can easily destroy mangroves trees and spam YNM if he was there, ryo is a gag admiral, and let’s not act like you and others weren’t throwing Fuji under the bus before. They’re all on the same level but one has to be superior to the other , sanji is not going to have an equal opponent to Zoro
Man y'all love to overreact.

I can only imagine if y'all were around when Shanks stopped the war, you would probably think Akainu was a joke too.

For GB, I think that it needs to be an One-Shot kill or something to instantly knockout him, since I assume that he can regrows his body even after an attack with Haki.
Like, even considering that Momo hurt him, his regrowed body was in perfect state

The idea that he can just regrows his body is pretty insane, ngl.
Like any other DF though it's all completely dependent to stamina. Like how Crackers can endlessly make biscuits with his DF but his stamina is not unlimited to keep up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.