Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that’s what One Piece is now, a nothing story designed for empty heads. Don’t forget to purchase your Film Red tickets today!
How can you believe this and then have faith in the admirals?

We just had 60 chapters in Onigashima were the SHs easily rolled two emperors and an emperor crew.

Another 300 chapters of that? But with the characters were interested in? Nah bro. That ain't it.

Actually intelligent authors understand that hyping antagonists is more important than protagonists, but Oda forgot that 150 chapters ago.

That's an amazing fanart.

It only comforts by longtime opinion that a battle between two Yonkos or two Yonko crews in general would have been far more interesting and enjoyable than any battle involving the Straw Hats and allies.
not even in the flashbacks !
most of the flashbacks are just : muh childhood PTSD and drama!
no fights and wars...

:pepecafe:

Yeah but One Piece fans spent years talking about how Oda "would never do that"
You're just making stuff up, the series literally starts with 17 year old Luffy beating up a monster that took his mentor's arm and no one in the fanbase expected the series to show a 40 year old Luffy outside of the context of an epilogue or absolute endgame, the unique thing about the series is how long ceilings are kept, not being power creep proof, absolutely no other series or mangaka could reach 1000 chapters without introducing at least 10 tiers above admirals by that point.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How can you believe this and then have faith in the admirals?
Well, that’s what “faith” is Kinyagi lol, a blind belief in things for which you have zero evidence. If you have evidence, you don’t need faith to believe something lol.

I have faith Oda will not fuck up Sakazuki in spite of how horrifically Oda has fucked everything else up. I am not religious irl and quite frankly I don’t know why I have faith in Sakazuki, but we’ll see if Oda accidentally gets him right lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.