Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull thought he could handle Wano citizens and got surprised by Yamato, then again by Shanks and he ran away.
He's pretty much all bark, he may have some bite but that's against those weaker than he is.... That's not cool that's pathetic and petty.
Got surprised by someone he defeated with no efforts like a side character? The same person who fought the all out strongest Yonko to a standstill for almost half an hour...

Yea he ain't dumb enough to pick a fight against an entire Yonko crew at an enemies territory where loads of other strong characters would be his enemy as well.

Did y'all notice once again that Yonko fanboys always use emotions as their arguments while Admiral chads use logic and facts?

It's the same story over and over again.
Post automatically merged:

Just imagine if Shanks has 2 arms.
Greenbull would have peed his pants in front of the scabbards.
Well maybe he would then be able to defeat the fish of the coast. Maybe.

I have the feeling that Oda humiliated the new admiral just for his shitty movie. :gonope:

I don't think its that bad, he looked a bit goofy, but all the Admirals have their quirky personality traits, except from Akainu probably

Kaido and Big Mom also got their humiliation moments. Kaido's backstory starts with humiliations, look how Oden traumatized this man, and look what Kaido did to him in response

"In a 1vs1 always bet on Kaido"

Also Kaido:

"Wins against distracted Oden, threatens his retainers and family, forces him to enter a boiling oil caldron and shoots his head"

Atleast it is reasonable the fact he retreated, given he was alone against several powerful enemies at once. If he stayed and fought everyone, he would lose, simple as that, there isn't anyone in the world who would win against all of these dudes at once

And Shanks also sneak attacked him, as expected from a rat who depends on his crew to do everything he has done in the manga so far

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

ADMIRAL FANS IN SHAMBLES IN THE MUD EVEN THIS IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING FOR YOU GUYS!!!

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

8 YEAR OLD BOY WITH NO COA MANAGED TO PUSH A LOGIA ADMIRAL TO A HIGH DIFF FIGHT WHICH IN FAIRNESS NEVER REACHED A CONCLUSION SO MOMO COULD HAVE WON!!!

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

YAMATO DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO FIGHT BACK SO @Chrono YOUR 'PLEASE YAMATO BE IN HYBRID COPE' IS IN THE MUD!!!

:kailaugh:

GREEN BITCH CRIED AND RAN LIKE A BITCH WHEN PAPPY SHANKS UNLEASED A BIT OF COC WHICH 'PLEASE PAPA SHANKS NO MORE COC I'LL LEAVE' WHAT A FODDER THIS GREEN BITCH IS HIM LEAVING AND THE NEWBIES FAINTING IS A LINKED SCENE!!!

:lulz::lulz:

LUFFY, ZORO, SANJI AND JIMBEI WEREN'T EVEN WORRIED THEY WERE HOPING THEY'D HAVE TO STEP IN AND FOLD TBIS GREEN BITCH!!! LUFFY STILL INJURED WOULD HAVE FOLDED GREEN BITCH!!!

:ihaha::ihaha:

GREEN BITCH SAID HE'D NEVER HAVE COME IF KAIDO WAS STILL HERE EMBARRASSING!!!

:shame::shame:

ADMIRAL FANS HERE JUST TAKE THIS

:holdthisl::holdthisl:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:youcraz::youcraz:
:leohah::leohah:

:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

:joker:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Admiral fans coping hard with the fact that greenbull had a runny nose after getting owned by Shanks' CoC.

Admiral fans trying to make shit tier damage control knowing weakbull was about to be in tears before deciding to run away.

ADMIRAL FANS IN SHAMBLES IN THE MUD EVEN THIS IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING FOR YOU GUYS!!!

8 YEAR OLD BOY WITH NO COA MANAGED TO PUSH A LOGIA ADMIRAL TO A HIGH DIFF FIGHT WHICH IN FAIRNESS NEVER REACHED A CONCLUSION SO MOMO COULD HAVE WON!!!

YAMATO DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO FIGHT BACK SO @Chrono YOUR 'PLEASE YAMATO BE IN HYBRID COPE' IS IN THE MUD!!!

GREEN BITCH CRIED AND RAN LIKE A BITCH WHEN PAPPY SHANKS UNLEASED A BIT OF COC WHICH 'PLEASE PAPA SHANKS NO MORE COC I'LL LEAVE' WHAT A FODDER THIS GREEN BITCH IS HIM LEAVING AND THE NEWBIES FAINTING IS A LINKED SCENE!!!

LUFFY, ZORO, SANJI AND JIMBEI WEREN'T EVEN WORRIED THEY WERE HOPING THEY'D HAVE TO STEP IN AND FOLD TBIS GREEN BITCH!!! LUFFY STILL INJURED WOULD HAVE FOLDED GREEN BITCH!!!

Damn bro, W.
I can feel the hate through this post.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

That 8 year old is zoros student, have some respect

Somehow Shanks sneakatacked GB now?
The guy just gave the monet treatment to gb and fans trying their best to make those two as characters on the same tier?
Yes gb is op, yes he is in the top tier league but either we must put levels to that league (low, mid, high) or separate guys like shanks, kaido etc to their own tier (god).
And shanks save the alliance is even bigger bs then that..
Luffy and the rest weren't sensed by anyone, they were watching their friends while Luffy was eating meat lol..
I am not going to say that zoro would beat gb for example but i will say that Luffy, zoro,sanji and jinbe while they were hurt, they didn't show any sign of concern of how would deal with gb.
Man i truly believe that Luffy would f gb up but that's my opinion, everything else is in the manga though.

Status
Not open for further replies.