Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rokushiki is apart of Coa so Koby has that along with better observation along with better rokushiki mastery.

When did smoker and luffy say this?
Eos Luffy>Eos Koby >smoker and helmepo
When Smoker was in Tashigi's body. He said it's not worth fighting if you can't use your full strength implying it'll be worth fighting once they both reach their final strength

Smoker confirmed Top Top Tier EoS

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Yeah he can beat weevil, Hancock those top tiers, I just need to see what he can do because as of now he has the worst showings of an actual top tier (excluding low top tier)
Even old sengoku looked better during MF
Dragon is featless and has no hype, but I see that you have him above Kaido because you saw a panel of him saving Sabo. Makes you wonder why you spend so much time trying to debunk the author and then post things like this. :shame:

Last edited:
wow yamato was so threatened that she didn't even use her DF ability.
how many times are you people gonna ignore that she was told not to fight. this argument is so forced it's crazy.

also GB just got literally destroyed by an 8 years old we should talk about that
When did i said she felt threatned? Greenbull didn't gave a damn about her, but if you assume she is dumb enough to let herself get captured while asking Momo to call help to the whole alliance who took Kaido and Big Mom down, then yeah thats fine for me

:handsup:

So you're looking at a copy of Kaido's DF with a 28 years old user who is literally Oden's son (even with a 8 years old boy mentality) who shoot one of Kaido's signature moves twice in a row and everything you could take from that sequence is "Well hes clearly just an 8 year old boy"

Very interesting take

greenbull is easily counters fire by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.