Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be so trash hence why I hope Shanks doesn't fight BB or just doesn't die to him.

Oda should think how too fucking simple such a solution is and just go away from it.

Shanks dying, Luffy taking revenge for him, and giving Straw Hat to his grave would be so fucking corny as all hell.
Also the only way for luffy to be “straw hat” luffy until he becomes the pirate king

Younko: "2 + 2 is 6, clearly"
Younko wankers: Well i guess its 4, but if he said so...:handsup:

Admiral: "Nah im sure it's 4 :arnoling:"

Younko wankers: "You don't even know how to count stfu :kobeha:"

How can you compete with these guys when they are the majority of the fanbase :seriously::seriously::seriously:
on Yamato not fighting is most retard stalemate and worthy window licker award.

event we see
1. Momo say to Yamato to not fight
2. Greenbull slap Momo after momo speech.
3. Greenbull literally slab raizo and suck him up .

Yamato literally saw these event in her own eyes .

Who is dumb person not fight when your friend hurt and someone told you not to fight before ?
‘Most people will say self defense is answer .

‘’Then Yamato lose to greenbull vines and can‘t escape.
‘Last time I check escaping doesn’t count as fighting .

Then Yamato she need to ask luffy and other to defeat greenbull . Mean Yamato literally have no chance against greenbull.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If dragon starts making moves I’ll be happy
I don't care. Lost any last ounces of interest in his character during Reverie. Fam, his commanders invade Mariejois and fight 2 Admirals while his lazy irrelevant ass is sipping tea with trannies in the Kamabakka Kingdom:seriously:

How you know that? Smoker got his reputation based off propaganda
In the panel he mentions they're on route to capture Hancock there's like 3 huge navy ships. The Navy would have at least 3 Vice Admirals sent out to capture Hancock.

Smoker goes wherever he wants and will fight anyone regardless of rank and status he's the true badass mofo.

Coby been one shotted in every major fight he's ever had.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dragon and Garp exist to hype Luffy.
Garp even tho annoying, has some actual, actual hype.

Dragon has nothing. He is just Luffy's dad who has his funny little free world organization that is irrelevant and runs away from Burgess.

Wish Sabo joined Luffy.

Garp even tho annoying, has some actual, actual hype.

Dragon has nothing. He is just Luffy's dad who has his funny little free world organization that is irrelevant and runs away from Burgess.

Wish Sabo joined Luffy.
Garp will fight the Gorosei or Imu(my headcannon of course).Vegapunk will make SSG and Pacifistas betray the WG.Shit will be hype.Hope Kuma shows up healed to fight in the final war.

Status
Not open for further replies.