Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Garp will fight the Gorosei or Imu(my headcannon of course).Vegapunk will make SSG and Pacifistas betray the WG.Shit will be hype.Hope Kuma shows up healed to fight in the final war.
Yeah, I have a weird headcanon that dude is incredibly strong, the border between YC1+ and Admiral or something like that.

Vegapunk is weird, I need context on why he works for WG, some may say that he works them out from the inside but he didn't mind doing dirty projects for WG too. I think people should stop portraying him as a secret hero, I think he is just a mad scientist who will work for whoever provides him with something in exchange for his genius.

Younko: "2 + 2 is 6, clearly"
Younko wankers: Well i guess its 4, but if he said so...:handsup:

Admiral: "Nah im sure it's 4 :arnoling:"

Younko wankers: "You don't even know how to count stfu :kobeha:"

How can you compete with these guys when they are the majority of the fanbase :seriously::seriously::seriously:
you may think vast majority of fandom can see 2 + 2 is 4 ... I mean statistics DEMANDS this result

usually only ... trolls and ... some other interesting people will be minority in this one

but I guess statistics is for losers ...

In the panel he mentions they're on route to capture Hancock there's like 3 huge navy ships. The Navy would have at least 3 Vice Admirals sent out to capture Hancock.

Smoker goes wherever he wants and will fight anyone regardless of rank and status he's the true badass mofo.
Momoga is one of the strongest vice admirals and got insta folded hancock, Koby beating her bandana blindfolded

Yeah, I have a weird headcanon that dude is incredibly strong, the border between YC1+ and Admiral or something like that.

Vegapunk is weird, I need context on why he works for WG, some may say that he works them out from the inside but he didn't mind doing dirty projects for WG too. I think people should stop portraying him as a secret hero, I think he is just a mad scientist who will work for whoever provides him with something in exchange for his genius.
Vegapunk should be a Franky type of fighter but on roids and pcp.Dude can create some very strong shit to rival any Yonko Commander.He would be like Cracker,physically weak,but with a fucking cool and strong robot.

Franky vs Vegapunk would be godly.Well,Vega did help people on his hometown if i'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.