Rate this chapter

• Total voters
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

As far as Oda is concerned, all good-looking women look like that, or should look like that. That could be Vinsmoke Sora (just saying) for all we know and we wouldn’t be able to differentiate.
Ahoge (uncountable) (fandom slang, usually in the context of Japanese-style art) An exaggerated cowlick (lock of hair). It adds cuteness to a character and is usually indicative of character traits like airheadedness.

You know what I am happy to except that as the truth. Makes sense.
It has to be, he's telling the story and talking about the sun piercing the clouds when Kaido was defeated. It's a metaphor for Sun God Nika since we never got the dawn. How would he know about Hiyori and she was crying before Denjiro killed Orochi in here she starts crying after it.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Oda had every other major clan of Wano named after the moon and only Kurozumi clan named after charcoal for this stupid pun, I'll....I'll...I'll bitch about it here.
I think he did it too because charcoal is symbolically seen as evil too sometimes. Souls as dark as charcoal, if you've been bad, santa will give you coal, burning coals was language used by the Nazis I believe too and also Wano has been called Hell a few times in OP, Pluton is connected to Hades in mythogy and Hades is Hell/The underworld or the ruler/god of it or whatever and Kidd and Luffy said they are sending Big Mom and Kaido to Hell below IIRC?

There's definitely heavy symbolism going on here too. Cleansing by fire, purged of your sins by flames, burning in Hell, etc.

Ignoring the major issues with this arc, as Morj himself would say I believe and is a huge fan of, this arc has some very strong themes and symbolism.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Honestly this is the best looking Nami since TS. :finally:
This is the best thing Oda did in this chapter, give Nami some fooking clothes for once :finally:
If this set stretches up to the knees, I will be gobsmacked. A set that doesn’t look fanservice-y.
Is it just me or these type of comments sounds little bit.....
Let's forget!! I am not here to discuss these type of thing. Still wanted to say something tho.