Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Purpose of wano is to stretch manga. Shieusha can't have it ending early. There is a reason every arc is dragging and repetitive in new world. This whole is done to make it as long as it can get. As long as it keep selling , they don't care.

But Oda is not going to treat final arc as same , atleast I hope so. They have earned enough , movie is also going to be a hit.

Next step is to give it proper ending and create a way for sequel.
You have way more hope in the Final Arc than I do. 10 years of buildup we had for Wano only for it to become a shitshow. We have 25 years of setup for the Final arc and I don’t have faith in Oda anymore that he’ll actually make it worthwhile.

I hope you end up being right about the final arc and all this build up actually pays off, but until then I’m expecting another train wreck. :josad:

3 pages of FB + 5 pages of "tale FB"....ok I like these things in OP, but his was too much for far chapter, cause there were also 3/4 pages of Momo crying....He had reached a good level of mind-control, and now everything disappeared for a moment -.- ...Ok he still 6

Kid MVP

Eustass kid saving back to back chapters of one piece.
He was the best part of the previous chapter. His cameo appearance of egging luffy and law stole the show in this chapter too.

Will miss him.