Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the Revos part again.

Is Dragon dumb?

Serious question. How could he even fucking sus out Sabo for killing Cobra.

Motherfucker. You raised his ass.

Unless you are projecting. WG traitor:myman:
I consider it wise, actually. A good leader has the responsibility of upholding a sense of objectiveness. Having blind faith in your subordinates is a trait of a poor leader cause you cannot afford to downplay or turn a blind eye to rumours. A leader symbolizes the ideals of your organization and Dragon cannot afford that even a rumour of radicalization goes unchecked.
They are to fight corrupt nobles and a oppressive World Government, even the sheer idea someone is running astray is a danger seeing how fragile their goals already are.
Not only will it reflect on everyone in the group but Dragon has a duty to not be biased with a accusation so severe. Sabo is looked up to, we saw that a few chapters back.
May cause more people to follow his tracks and be dissatisfied with Dragon.
He has to be unbiased for the sake of truth.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I consider it wise, actually. A good leader has the responsibility of upholding a sense of objectiveness. Having blind faith in your subordinates is a trait of a poor leader cause you cannot afford to downplay or turn a blind eye to rumours. A leader symbolizes the ideals of your organization and Dragon cannot afford that even a rumour of radicalization goes unchecked.
They are to fight corrupt nobles and a oppressive World Government, even the sheer idea someone is running astray is a danger seeing how fragile their goals already are.
Not only will it reflect on everyone in the group but Dragon has a duty to not be biased with a accusation so severe. Sabo is looked up to, we saw that a few chapters back.
I understand he might care about reputation but the thing is he drops that line so casually. The one about cutting ties with Sabo.

Man raised him. He should have a little "ughhhhhhhhh that's not Sabo, I would be shocked".

He just says he will cut his ties with him.

Weird.

I understand he might care about reputation but the thing is he drops that line so casually. The one about cutting ties with Sabo.

Man raised him. He should have a little "ughhhhhhhhh that's not Sabo, I would be shocked".

He just says he will cut his ties with him.

Weird.
Luffy in whiskey peak did the same thing with Zoro. The Monkey Bloodline have do not tolerate injustice.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy in whiskey peak did the same thing with Zoro. The Monkey Bloodline have do not tolerate injustice.
Luffy and Zoro thing is a gag if you are referring to what I think you are referring to.

Dragon pretty much raised Sabo. There is no reason for him to even leave out the possibility of Sabo killing Cobra.

That was odd on Dragon's part.

Lmao, none of the bounties make any sense.
Expected these "low" bounties for Zoro/Sanji since it wouldnt have make much sense for them to have above their opponents when Luffy is "only" 3b.

Jinbei above 1b for defeating the useless WsW :usoprice:

Damn, Crocodile amassed already a fortune and influence in NW? Holy mother of retcons with this character haha, I love it.
And equal portrayal to Mihawk again :hihihi:

Franky's poster is the Sunny? Is that a gag?...
Chopper still with that joke? ...

Marines with Kaido on Wano: no thanks!
Marines with Mihawk in his island: go for it!
:suresure:

All of Buggy's shit is top tier :finally:

P.S: do smth Dragon, cmon.
P.S2: again proved that Shanks > Mihawk since Mihawk only has better swordsmanship, not overall strength. Poor Zoroturds lmao.

I think "trust, but verify" is a wiser approach. If subordinates don't feel they can be trusted, especially when it is "official" government pronouncements of a person's guilt, then the subordinates will reject leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.