Shanks as Malenia, The Scarlet Rot
Kaidou as Starscourge Radahn

:steef:

Look man,
Fujitora uses Gravity Sword
Kizaru creates a Light Sword
Aokiji used an Ice Sword

Is it that nuts to assume the forest man uses a wooden sword
So uh does Greenbull have Black Blade or not? I'm hoping he does have a Black Blade since i can wank Shanks even more for getting rid of a Black Blade Owner from miles away :gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ndule called him a racist mods said they know shishiO isn’t. Ndule said this is what’s wrong with black people, and it just went downhill from there
Oh, didn't know about this one.

Always knew he was a weirdo. He acts as if he endured entire slavey for the black community lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You are so fucking annoying at times.

If this shit is proven to be nothing you will act like nothing happened yet now you are grinding for it like a madman.
I am annoying because I won’t let your dumbassery go unchecked. If you don’t like Ryokugyu that’s fine, if you acknowledge he has a black blade but still don’t think that he’s that strong or you don’t like his character or whatever, that’s fine.

But if you think Ryokugyu glued a Fucking black tree root onto a sword hilt, you are suffering from a classic case of blind admiral hatred. Lol

And no, I clearly admit when I have read something incorrectly when I am wrong on something.

I admitted just this week that I was wrong on Rayleigh’s power level, I now think he is much stronger than I thought previously.

I admitted I was wrong on Katakuri, Oda ruined him and he’s really not going to be that important in the future.

I admitted I was wrong when Kaido beat the scabbards.

I always admit when I am wrong Seth. Blindly clinging on to a fictitious reality is for Erkant and the other failures. I actually care about my opinions being accurate.

But I’m 99.9% sure this is the most obvious black blade we’ve ever seen. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.