Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never a supporter of ZKK because there was no way for Zoro to beat an Emperor before Luffy. He is not the MC, Luffy is.

You can shitpost as much as you want, but why do you feel the urge to put countless emojis ? Its just retarted.
I liked the idea of zkk and luffy beating BM, simultaneously similar to how zoro cut down axehand morgan while luffy was knocking out helmepo only I wanted to see luffy send bm flying out of wano with a G4 rhinoschnider with Ryu since he said he was going to kick her ass across the grand line. I'm not upset I'd didn't happen and I disliked most of the zkk theories due to the fact that most of the people posting theories online are idiots. But the idea of the future PK and future WSS both defeating a yonko is more appealing to me than kid and law getting the win against BM and it seemed like a fitting death for kaido to die by odens blade and for zoro to have a bigger role in wano which was expected by many to be his backstory arc not to mention the parallels with ryuma being called a sword God after killing a dragon.
Post automatically merged:

Shanks was not even 1 billion bounty when mehak fight with him . We all know the difference between 500million luffy and 3 billion luffy.
Does that mean you think mihawk quit training after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.