Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Boa hater. Blackbeard's strongest subordinates are the Impel Down prisoners. Reread chapter 957. They are the only Yonko Commanders who were hyped alongside Beckman, Roux, Yasopp. Unless you consider them weakling trio of the RHPs. lmao.

Many powerful fighters doesnt mean his strongest fighters.

They are not the strongest in the crew. Far from it

If BB is backing off of old Ray the man isn't ready for Shanks yet, 3rd DF needed. Heck will they even fight at this point or is BB a fraud and Shanks & Co will be final villains?

You’re acting like I’m hating on Boa
I’ve said multiple times that Boa is a beast lmao
Jinbe has still potential to grow and is part of the future PK crew, it’s not delusional
I wouldn’t be upset if Boa is stronger than Jinbe, both are great but don’t act like I’m talking absolute bullshit
You stating Boa is a beast, doesn't mean much when rest of your post is hating on it lmao.

"Jinbei has still potential to grow".. No tf he doesn't. Which is made clear in Wano. Did he gain anything new?? No the M3 did. He's in his 40s dude. Being part of the PK's crew doesn't mean you get automatic asspull upgrades. There's generations in One Piece for a reason. He's had two arc with the crews, didn't show any improvement, just what he already had.

But you're talking complete bullshit when saying the girl who World Government feared for her power at age 18, is gonna be inferior to Jinbei.

Status
Not open for further replies.