Status
Not open for further replies.
Diversion isn't gonna change the fact that you are a sanjitard and you are really shitting on sanji out of insecurity

Keep pretending to be better than you actually are when you literally have no standards.

Imagine nitpicking and calling Rayleigh trash character because of bullshit reasons when Sanji has done like 100 actual garbage things in manga and still saying he's not a bad character.

If you were someone who wasn't a well known troll and objective I'd actually engage you in debate.
Sanji kicks Luffy in the face:
Sanjistans: Sanji is an amazing character what development

Rayleigh: Trains Luffy, Helps SHs against Kizaru, Coats their ship.
Sanji Stans: Call him a shit character because he wasnt there to save Ace even though he was probably swinning to Amazon Lily

I'm not diverting anything, Shichio. The topic was always about Rayleigh's character.

The only one who is diverting and dodging is you after making a claim that Rayleigh is not a shit character yet not providing a single argument or refute to the points I brought up, and just kept insisting on sucking Sanji's cock.
:sanjismug:
Why don't you acknowledge Sanji is a shit character? Doing so will give me an idea of your standards because if you can enjoy this guy as a character you have no right to call Rayleigh shit

Obviously standards matter..like if your minimum definiton of a good character is Guts from Berserk then Rayleigh may as well be a bad character.

But if this is your masterpiece

Then you have no standards to begin with

Sanji kicks Luffy in the face:
Sanjistans: Sanji is an amazing character what development

Rayleigh: Trains Luffy, Helps SHs against Kizaru, Coats their ship.
Sanji Stans: Call him a shit character because he wasnt there to save Ace even though he was probably swinning to Amazon Lily
How about the fact that maybe he trusted Whitebeard's strength? You know the guy who is same level as him and Roger?

Maybe call Shanks shit too because he arrived literally towards the end of the war.
And what about Shitebeard not even trying to save Oden from Kaido.

Why don't you acknowledge Sanji is a shit character? Doing so will give me an idea of your standards because if you can enjoy this guy as a character you have no right to call Sanji shit

Obviously standards matter..like if your minimum definiton of a good character is Guts from Berserk then Rayleigh may as well be a bad character.

But if this is your masterpiece

Then you have no standards to begin with
Shishi going wild lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.