Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really considering he got no diff'd captured probably by the horse on BB's crew lmao.

BB also wanted Bonney doesn't mean Coby is strong.

Loby about to be the next arc princess and you're buzzing
Bad example since bb wanted her fruit. However he wants coby becuase he knows that this dude is strong without one.

To add its amazing how people hype boanturning commanders into stone when apparently she failed at turning coby into stone this same chapter

Blackbeard knows Koby from Rocky port incident, in which Koby “helped” Blackbeard in defeating Wang Zhi*, and that made Teach the boss of pirate island
*former member of Rocks Pirates, see chapter 957
Blackbeard and Marines are allies? And BB still has higher bounty than ''Marine Hunter'' Mihawk?:gokulaugh::suresure:

It looks like BB saved his boy Koby from Kuja.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh, I definitely think Ryo is awakened.
And his "plant sprouting" just from walking by is an effect of that.

Still not convinced on the black blade, man.
But hey, I'm not saying it's impossible, I just think that, if he truly have one, it's gonna be way more apparent once he fights whoever he's meant to fight.
:kayneshrug:
I guess why is my question? Kaido achieved future sight which Katakuri trained his whole life for, on top of achieving AdCoC. Why is Ryokugyu achieving a black blade on top of just having a logia fruit (awakening unconfirmed) unbelievable? Not just asking you necessarily, just in general.

Dude did you even read the chapter?
It literally says in their bounty, "The leaders of the alliance" They are perceived leaders of the alliance, that won't happen if they weren't captains.

They literally got a bounty of of labels.

Shanks got bounty over territory most balanced crew ever 6 years a yonko.
All that shit is in the manga. Can't you read?
Ok bruh, if it is not the crew then it is the alliance 💀🌚👀

Status
Not open for further replies.