Status
Not open for further replies.

Base Luffy btw. Big Mom is slow. Be glad Kidd fought the slowest yonko so Kidd could hit her. If your argument is she kept up with Kaido who did not use Thunder Bagua (his fastest move), Big Mom could have used her homies to distract Kaido so Big Mom can fill the speed gap issue.
Nerfed BM btw. At least pretend to read OP

Base Luffy btw. Big Mom is slow. Be glad Kidd fought the slowest yonko so Kidd could hit her. If your argument is she kept up with Kaido who did not use Thunder Bagua (his fastest move), Big Mom could have used her homies to distract Kaido so Big Mom can fill the speed gap issue.
You're using post training luffy and nerfed Big Mom

lol this is too easy, let the big boys handle this

bad comp BM at Udon was clearly not thinking until Queen

Sounds hell of a lot like Mihawk getting replaced

Marines legit coming off as they smoke crack before they go to work every day:suresure::suresure:

The best VegaFuck could come up with was Mihawk action figures
That's their Warlord replacement?

She was literally at his mercy and on top of this all, he was casually chatting with Coby, his new errand boy, while effortlessly dealing with Hancock. He could have crushed her neck anytime which makes his dominant feat even more impressive.
To be fair, what I understood by the description is that he grabbed her from behind and lifted her body.
So she was unable to kick him or do anything while being show to everyone.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
TB in base is his fastest move? Snakeman got blitzed by roaring TB
TB is Kaido's fastest move. Roaring TB matched Snakeman only when Kaido himself was using FS. That's a realm Kid or Big Mom can't even touch. If Kaido uses TB with FS, it'd be even faster.

who the fuck was she aiming at? Kid was there in point blank range. You also missed the part where he not only dodged, he tagged her and a wall in matter of seconds before she could react.
Kid's sitting on top of the bull while Big Mom's cut goes below the bull's neck. Be my guest if you wanna call that a proper aim. The wall was right behind Big Mom, so all he had to do was to move his hand around. Let's not try to make it seem harder than it actually was.

This is how good her reaction speed is

She's able to quickly grab a speedster like Marco off guard.
Grabbing someone who's just having a conversation with you isn't a great example of reaction speed. Big Mom is not a sloth but she's no Katakuri in this aspect.

lol I've been bullying you this entire time, if you want to take the L just say it
Tbh, I'd rather take the L than deal with what you were saying earlier. I genuinely think someone hacked your account lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.