Status
Not open for further replies.
People overreacted with the Rayleigh and Blackbeard thing initially

They actually made a deal, Rayleigh conviced Boa to turn Devon and Vasco to normal as Blackbeard asked so he could leave, he just didn't believed Boa would do that if he let her go.

Rayleigh actually helped everyone here, and saved himself and Boa from fighting and losing. As Rayleigh said "don't make any stupid moves", he could simply destroy Devon and Vasco's statues if Blackbeard tried to do something.
I wish same energy was applied to Shanks as well

Vegapunk's a genius, man's out here copying the other ex-Warlords and King, no wonder they trusted SSG so much. Can't wait for a full reveal soon.

Coby still has some hype from the timeskip and he'll be relevant in the current final saga but I just hope to see a lot more from him. He didn't beat Boa but I don't regret putting faith in him, same for Drake in Wano. As long as they improve and do enough in the future, I'm cool.

Blackbeard came with Vasco and Devon and they contributed nothing. Wild, hopefully Brook and Robin or whoever they face makes the most of it.

Oda did well heightening Yamato's sense of worry over Wano post-Aramaki and Yamato still seems like a probable addition to the crew. Hopefully we see Blackbeard's 10th Titanic Captain if they may face Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.