Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

BB will probably build Boa's DF on disgust, so whoever feels disgusted of him or hates him gets turned into stone, that would be so hard for Luffy:believe:
Can we assume Boa fruit surpasses Haki Criteria? Like law devil fruit. I mean BB didn't went for ope ope no mi.

And if it doo then. Everyone is fucked Except for luffy cuz bro impotent I guess.

So you are basically admitting King has no flames.
Lunarian defense is the point here, the only reason King is strong is because of his flame. Sneaking flameless King is not feat :kayneshrug:
This chapter even puts to bed that nonsense...unless you want to claim that Greenbull has better AP than Blackbeard
What?
I never said that. In the moment of King's defeat his flame vanished against Zoro. In the moment of King's defeat against Aramaki is flame vanished also, doesn't mean it wasn't on before. There's no argument for his flame to not be on because it always is. No sea stone can suppress it.

The cope arguments need to be put to rest.

- No cuffs anywhere
- 1 week of rest
- Lunarian genes
- Ancient Zoan recovery
- Help from Queen
- Aramaki warned them beforehand

No way to cope was left open by Oda. They simply lost and that's it. Blackbeard only uses blunt force while Aramaki pierces through, difference in attack style. Aramaki is more lethal so far.

C

Cruxroux

No he cannot Zoro and Sanji Brook almost died to Yeti bros. Law casually negged them. Law>>>2 Zoro confirmed
Luffy got one shotted by Crocodile , Kaido.

Kaido = Crocodile confirmed.

that's how your logic sounds. Past is pointless to compare. Look at the current situation. Zoro won't even adcoc to beat law.

So you are basically admitting King has no flames.
Lunarian defense is the point here, the only reason King is strong is because of his flame. Sneaking flameless King is not feat :kayneshrug:
This chapter even puts to bed that nonsense...unless you want to claim that Greenbull has better AP than Blackbeard
Why was King's flame not working ? It has nothing to do with his DF ? Was it taking a break ?

Luffy got one shotted by Crocodile , Kaido.

Kaido = Crocodile confirmed.

that's how your logic sounds. Past is pointless to compare. Look at the current situation. Zoro won't even adcoc to beat law.
That's the logic of retards who used cheapshot to powerscale not me. Their logic dictates PH law>>>2 PH Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.