Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shanks is what ??? Do you know.why brand-new never stated mihawk is stronger than Shanks but surpasses him in swordskill?? I would like you to do the maths from there
If shanks isn't a swordsman they wouldn't hype mihawk by saying his swordskills are better than Shanks

I wouldn't say this is zoro
Hes an even better swordsman than kidd would I

He's about to be threadbanned if he insults again
I don't understand as to why it's acceptable for these posters to deny reality and spam literal garbage but it's not acceptable to tell them they can't read? I only lurk here usually but these guys are so tiring.

Why protect these guys especially when they aren't just simply posting theories but are incredibly toxic and drive people away?

=
My legit tier list with recent developments

Xebec/Ryuma/Joy Boy/Roger/WhitebeardBeard >= Rayleigh/Garp/Blackbeard >= Mihawk/Shanks/Akainu > Kaido/Dragon/Kizaru/Aokiji > Fujitora/Green Bull/Luffy >= Zoro/Benn Beckman > Big Mom/Weevil

This is seriously as objective and unbiased as I can be lol
@Blackbeard @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Literally took out all my agendas
mine is kinda the same but i don't know where i will put ryuma and dragon right now and will put garp higer and Prime BB in a tier higher than any if he get 3rd df i don't think any one can defeat him in 1v1

If shanks isn't a swordsman they wouldn't hype mihawk by saying his swordskills are better than Shanks

I wouldn't say this is zoro
Hes an even better swordsman than kidd would I
Yes you know why cos mihawk has not fought any person with a sword who is of renown aside Shanks..he could never get near Roger let alone carry his cape .infact as we get deep into the story we realise his title is a hoax. His first time fighting vista was on mf. The wg had to infact look back to when he and Shanks fought to even make that comparison . Since we know he has never duelled Shanks after he lost an arm . That is why brand-new even remotely talks about skill and not strength

Status
Not open for further replies.