Status
Not open for further replies.
== 0 admirals dispatched against either the warlords or the yonko
:josad:

Oda can't let the Admirals fight

They are too strong to be easily beaten like that out of nowhere, but they also can't be defeated before their time comes, so Oda needs to come up with excuses like the overpowered Pacifistas and the Red Hair Pirates coming to Wano for no fcking reason to threat an already busy Admiral

Is that how long it took Higuma to kidnap Luffy away? :milaugh::milaugh:

Holy shit lmaoo even the editor cope doesn't work here
Why Shanks CoO so weak my boii @sanzolu
Shanks basically has top 3 COO feat in the series so what are you talking about shishio??
1. Luffy talking to momo whiles unconscious
2. Sanji Sensing luffy and his awakening whiles passed out
3. Shanks Sensing gb from afar. Knowing he is a marine , sending his coc directly at him and then talking to him
4. Fuji Sensing the people of dressrosa around him
Now show me one COO feat of mihawk that beats any of the feats above. Muahahaha

Oda can't let the Admirals fight

They are too strong to be easily beaten like that out of nowhere, but they also can't be defeated before their time comes, so Oda needs to come up with excuses like the overpowered Pacifistas and the Red Hair Pirates coming to Wano for no fcking reason to mess with a busy Admiral
I know they wont be beaten yet
just clashes here and there
lol

Shanks basically has top 3 COO feat in the series so what are you talking about shishio??
1. Luffy talking to momo whiles unconscious
2. Sanji Sensing luffy and his awakening whiles passed out
3. Shanks Sensing gb from afar. Knowing he is a marine , sending his coc directly at him and then talking to him
4. Fuji Sensing the people of dressrosa around him
Now show me one COO feat of mihawk that beats any of the feats above. Muahahaha
These are really dog shit CoO feats tbh, "Sensing" Marines from far away, literally Zoro Sanji Jinbei did that too.
Rayleigh literally tracked the entire Island and power level of each animal.

But this is literal the craziest CoO feat in the series

Even average FS users like Katakuri need focus to use CoO, Mihawk is fully unfocused day dreaming and doing monologues about Luffy yet he is casually fighting a commander as strong as Marco.

If Shanks did that he would lose another arm. There is no way Shanks is pulling a feat of this caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.