Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh Rip Katakuri fans. Sanji really may mid diff him at this point.

Queen negs him the same way Caeser does tho....Invisibility + Gas.
No queen won't because that ability is only available when its not part of main story and plot requires him to run away. Then queen will fart that gas which oda passed to him from his ass.

I disagree, if being a captain is enough for a superior bounty then mihawk broke that trend. Based on rooftop, and king (SGG) the marine should have put in higher regard Zoro feats, with a bounty of 2+bilion close if not equal to kidd,law
Kid and law got their bounties not just cause they're captain they got their bounties for the credit of beating kaido and big mom
Zoro's bounty likely reflects all that stuff in the marines perspective

Damn Teach was chock-diffing Hancock for multiple panels

Even looking away at times

Yet she couldn't get away from his chock-hold. That monstruous strength :shame:
I don't think its anything related to his strength(ofcourse he is strong but I won't count him as a monster). He pulls people with his ability and holds like that, I think did the same to Ace or someone else(luffy?).

CG affected Mihawk bounty?
What he has? The organization is under buggy ,the island and the land it operates is under buggy ,the person who orchestrated the reunion is Croco.
Buggy is said to be the mastermind.

Mihawk simply has his presence in CG nothing else yet he has higher bounty than the supposed emperor.

Drop headcanons his bounty is due his power, simple.

Damn Teach was chok-diffing Hancock for multiple panels

Even looking away at times

Yet she couldn't get away from his chok-hold. That monstruous strength :shame:
Look the feminist fan shitting against Oda to push this kind of image:suresure:
If BB can do this, but is shocked when dark king arrived, it make even more impressive rayligh:steef:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
What he has? The organization is under buggy ,the island and the land it operates is under buggy ,the person who orchestrated the reunion is Croco.

Mihawk simply has his presence in CG nothing else yet he has higher bounty than the supposed emperor.

Yeah hes weak. Low bounty for whats supposed to be shanks rival... Shanks surpassed him long ago

Ignore these goofy/lanks Stan’s they mad old ray stare diff luffy eos fight and who lanks gonna die by :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::cheers:

I bet Blackbeard will "explain" the reason of why he left Amazon Lily with more details soon, Oda simply offscreened him right after Rayleigh appeared for some reason

Thats basically what Oda is doing right now, right? Its the 3rd time Aramaki is being mentioned in 3 different chapters ever since he left Wano, its like Oda trying to explain in the later chapter the things he did in the previous one lol

And we didn't even get anything about Sabo and what happened in Mariejoa

Status
Not open for further replies.