A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Who would fight him. Luffy? Unless Smoker is coming then I don’t buy it
Post automatically merged:

Maynard 🤣🤣🤣
Next Garp

Morgan -
Blackbeard was killed in battle on 22nd November 1718
Lieutenant Robert Maynard “an experienced Officer, and a Gentleman of great Bravery and Resolution” finally killed Blackbeard, in a bloody battle at the mouth of the Okracoke Inlet. Maynard and Blackbeard clashed in a sword duel which saw Blackbeard sustain more than twenty wounds. We are told though:

“he stood his Ground, and fought with great Fury, till he received five and twenty Wounds, and five of them by Shot. At length, as he was cocking another Pistol (famously carrying three pairs slung across his shoulders), having fired several before, he fell down dead”.

So it seems people were right. Luffy and Koby will defeat Blackbeard like Roger and Garp defeated Rocks.

This will mark Koby's beginning as Luffy's rival. Remember he's also a Haki only fighter like Garp.

Luffy was never supposed to 1v1 Teach. He is too strong.
I used to think Prime Roger/Whitebeard as slightly above Rocks but I don't know right now. There was also a translation which made Rocks look better than I previously saw him, imo.

He might legit have been the strongest pirate ever.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
I used to think Prime Roger/Whitebeard as slightly above Rocks but I don't know right now. There was also a translation which made Rocks look better than I previously saw him, imo.

He might legit have been the strongest pirate ever.
EOS Blackbeard will be stronger than all of them
:pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.