Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
:wellwell: yall say that every week and never happens
People have been saying that Carrot is confirmed not joining as well.
People keep jumping the gun every chapter and this one is no different.
Not only is there no ending with the Straw Hats reaching another island.
But the Yamato flashback basically makes her into a direct Vivi parallel.
And knowing what happened after Vivi chose not to join I would be slightly concerned if I didn't want Barrel to join.
:kayneshrug:

Of course it can easily not happen as well, but there have been continually no L factors here. And it taking a few chapters is far from one of them.

Lmao No
The only thing I need to forgive Sakura for is SasuSaku and since I don’t follow Burrito even that isn’t too serious
Kaguya and Shitsu almost scarred me for life for what a trash twist and a bad boss she was
Yeah all Kaguya had going for her is being a milf
Sigh why was she so trash
:few:
Maybe some Twitter artists can convince me
:bamathink:

I'm scared of Twitter now they're trying to convince me that wano's ending was good
:chirstsad:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Buggy and Luffy clashing are destiny
Strawhat still has three mark made by Buggy like Shanks getting injured by Blackbeard
We already have main battle of Zoro there
Oda also wanted Croco and Dofla in Flim red means he will join too
Then why not have Nami vs Hancock
Especially how low her bounty is compare to other Warlords
Oh I'd love to have all OG Shichibukai in Cross Guild. But right now, based on Redon summary, it seems that Hancock is gonna look for Luffy.

Thats exactly what it is! I expected the Warlords to get cloned to replace them with completely obedient soldiers, like the Germa children or even Pacifistas but much better ofc! But this is unreal...Truly apocalyptic in a way, hell on earth or a very "perverted version of heaven" even. Biblically accurate angels? Lmao.
Holy fuck, fishman Lunarian Jimbei might be nuts.

literally headcanon

all Zoro did was hit King without fire
:pepecopium:

Zoro noticed King blocking his attacks, call King out about it and ask him if he is worried Zoro can injury him.

King is in flame mode.

King response was to enter speed mode and create distance.

King didn't answer Zoro's question or claim Zoro couldn't hurt him which would have been easy if it was true. Instead, He only claimed Zoro can't beat him because of his biological.

King is blitzed by KoH Zoro.

Learn to read and comprehend the chapter. King is a skilled fighter that understands his body better than Zoro. He wouldn't have needed to enter his faster mode, where he can evade attacks easier, if his defense mode, that makes him harder to damage, protected him from Zoro's ACoC attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.