Not open for further replies.
Garop isn't top 2 or 3

Top 4 all time :
Roger
Xebec
WB
Kaido

There are called WSP or King's if era or WS or PK
If Garp was stronger than Kaido or WB, he'd be World strongest after Roger died or when wb and kaido were active.

Garp, Sengoku, Oden, Shanks, BM & Shiki fill the top 10
WS Mihawk not on the list but Shanks & Oden are. Not even gonna bother with Big Meme :seriously:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
the same clown that was damage by Kaido dragon form wind slashes, Zoro flying dragon blaze would wipe out that clown if he doesnt dodge
I don't agree with that other guy but what character wouldn't get hurt by those wind slashes if they didn't use haki defense? Luffy in base blocked a bunch of those at the same time with haki but he was only hurt when he wasn't using any. Are there any characters that could take those head on and not take damage?

Yupp I know all of these, doesn't change a thing.
Ray is pretty strong but Garp's portrayal is better nonetheless. Being a legend is one thing, fighting Roger and Xebec is another.
well let be honest, it doesnt state that Ray didnt fight Rocks pirate too, they only mention Roger and Garp but the rocks pirate had Mom,White bear,Kaido,Xebec and more. I am confident that Ray was also in that fight but Marine didnt want to mention him

Actually read this part @Cinera

Rayleigh: "Hey "Whitebeard's apprentice”!! It's not very mature of me to say it, but I dislike you."

Koby and Teach's subordinates freak out.
Rayleigh is directly talking to Blackbeard.
Yet it specified that the ones freak out are Koby and Teach's men.
Teach himself whom Ray directly shittalking to, isn't freaked out.

I don't know why Eten says BB is the one saying "dark king"
The bubble doesn't even come from him . It is the random peolle shouting his name

Teach didnt shat his pants. He didn't say a thing when Rayleigh pulled dup

All Teach does is look shocked a bit.
No Eten didnt say 3
Eten was actually mocking those who scale sweats.

I've seen the panels.. there is no 3 sweats or gb reaction type

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope didn’t realize tho that doesn’t exactly change much does it? Rayleigh has no clue Hancock being targeted by a Yonko. He comes to deal with marines
And a Yonko still ends up abandoning his objective and scramming after Rayleigh shows up.

Ur completely delusional if you think this.

At no point is Rayleigh threat lvl addressed. In a situation BB openly stating hancock can kill him in. So the 100% as nonsensical as it gets lol.
Yea yea sure.
Let's act like BB was afraid of the very fruit he wanted to come, kill Hancock and take lmfao.
As if everything needs to be spelled right to your face.
And even if it did (like last chapter) you retards would find a way to cope & deny.

teach didn’t walk away empty-handed are u even reading the encounter? He gets his stoned crew members back. All this headcanon on what teach would do irrelevant. Full crew with a chance to gain the magma fruit, bb prioritize his crew. He’s not the atypical villain that gives no fuck. Rayleigh had 20% or less to do with why BB steps off
Again, the question was about why Teach was following Rayleigh's terms AFTER his crew members were returned, if he can supposedly kill Rayleigh & Hancock at the same time as per Yonko wanker headcanons.

He got his crew back, cut his losses and left and didnt want to fight Rayleigh & Hancock there.

Difference is Hancock is canonically irrelevant and is choke diff to Teach so it's obvious as fuck whose presence & words Teach followed.

only had that been say Doffy. Rayleigh appearance wouldn’t have saved anybody the point. Hancock truthfully the real danger there.
LMFAO no.
BB ALREADY knew how dangerous her fruit was and canonically Choke diff'd Hancock.
He literally travelled from Fullalead to Amazon Lily to take the fruit and he certainly didn't go back empty handed because of the same df user that he choke diff'd and was so confident he could kill.

You gotta be completely delusional at this point to deny what Rayleigh did this chapter.

Literally no panels put Garp above Rayleigh
Rayleigh was never actually portrayed weaker than Roger
Garp was never actually portrayed as Roger's equal no matter how much his fan boys spoon feed it.
Oh good not again this argument. Shishio, you know very well that Luffy is stronger than Zoro and Roger stronger than Rayleigh. The gap is debatable but not the fact that the captain is superior.

Garp was never portrayed as his equal?
So killing someone several times and fighting with him as equals doesn't count?
So on which basis is Zoro equal to Luffy then ?

Garp himself wanking Rayleigh to be whitebeard level and then Wanking whitebeard is superior portrayal
But this chapter just takes it to next level.
And when did Garp not have portrayal to Whitebeard?
Also, Ray being called a legend next to WB doesn't mean he's as strong just that both are legends.

Like Blackbeard running away from Garp, YONKO BLACKBEARD is literally unfathomable.
Garp isn't that
he just isn't
Garp is that and even more. You'll see.
What portrayal though? We know Garp is strong and all but peeps gotta stop acting like he was Roger's equal coz he wasn't. He was stronger enough to not easily lose to Roger. It doesn't mean much but his teaming up with Sengoku to beat Shiki wasn't a good look for him either. We also gotta stop pretending he was stronger than everyone no named Roger just because he was his rival.
Garp clearly was Roger's equal. You can't kill someone several times and not be his equal. You can't fight equally alongside Roger in his most important battle during their prime and not be his equal (in which he outshined Ray btw). There's absolutely nothing separating Roger and Garp in strength, nothing.
Both Garp and Sengoku were present and thus they kicked Shiki's ass together to minimise the amount of damage. Ray was about to go 2v1 vs Oden, why? Because he wanted to get done with it quickly. Does that mean Oden > Rayleigh?

Outside of Whitebeard, nobody has a claim at being above Garp unless they prove that they can go at it with Roger.

What portrayal though? We know Garp is strong and all but peeps gotta stop acting like he was Roger's equal coz he wasn't. He was stronger enough to not easily lose to Roger. It doesn't mean much but his teaming up with Sengoku to beat Shiki wasn't a good look for him either. We also gotta stop pretending he was stronger than everyone no named Roger just because he was his rival.
I don't think he was equal to Roger. close tho.
But it's fair to assume he was stronger than anyone outside Whitebeard and Roger.
And nothing wrong with teaming up with Sengoku, no reason to risk an extreme diff and injuries.
i chose to believe Roger about him and Garp having almost killed each other countless time
Some chose to argue it happened back when Roger was a rookie, far from his prime but I see no reason to assume that.

Color Sanji, younger or older, looks less like Rayleigh than older Zoro, who is almost a carbon copy bar the hair.

Viz translation.

Explicitly said he has announced and explained it himself.

Also, it was released after EL. He was definitely not free then.

That's your interpretation as someone who desperately wants it to be Sanji.

I'm saying that it could also be Zoro. Which is a fair game. There's not a single instance in history of all Manga where Sanji has explicitly and clearly been called #2, RHM, or VC for SHP. Zoro many times. Black Maria could've easily singled him out as such, but she didn't. Only vague instance is Queen, but even his dialogue can be applied to Zoro.

Anime straight up applies it to Zoro. Manga has more ambiguity, but I'll go with what has anime backing because otherwise we just don't know.

Even Kaido knew of Zoro's name alongside his epithet lol. To say Queen is ignorant is hilarious.

Man... I showed you the raw with LITERAL word "Partner". The one exactly same as that used for Roger/Rayleigh.

Unless you think Roger called Rayleigh a friend instead of partner, too. But even then, that word for "friend" has only been used for Zoro/Rayleigh and no one else.
Yh were going nowhere with this. First argument is just interpretation.

Third argument is also interpretation. (Not really tho....since if we apply logic to everything we know it would be Sanji).

Also you didnt prove Oda wrote the Databook with that SBS. He can annouce it on their but ut doesnt mean he wrote the Databook. Just gave the info to the writers.

And you're "old Viz" argument is also debunked...because the current Viz writer wrote the same.

Yh I have no more interest in this.

About the Blackbeard vs Old Rayleigh debate, difficult to debate properly until the scans are out(especially with the viz), but based on the infos we have thus far, after the conflict, we have

> Rayleigh admitting that he couldn't beat Blackbeard at his current age
> That things were been favorable for them
> Hancock was saved while Coby ended up captured

So whatever off-panel thing that happened leading to Coby's capture had nothing to do with a strength issue on Blackbeard's part. The favorable circumstances mentioned by Rayleigh is the key point here

With that said, obviously despite being old, Rayleigh is still a threat to top tiers
Some of them being already turned into stone by boa, could be the favourable situation!?.

the same clown that was damage by Kaido dragon form wind slashes, Zoro flying dragon blaze would wipe out that clown if he doesnt dodge
Luffy strongest attack beat kaido and give him Vietnam flashback

kaido after tanking zolo CoC strongest attack without using haki ; that’s enough for you brat:kayneshrug:

WS Mihawk not on the list but Shanks & Oden are. Not even gonna bother with Big Meme :seriously:
Except Roger, shiki, wb avoid fighting BM
They feared her
Kaido calls their fight a fight to death
She's hyped as female kaido

Not my fault Mihawk isn't hyped like any Yonko
All he got is "better skills than shanks" yet admits inferiority to sickbeard while being stooped by vista...running from marines (no ssg)

Status
Not open for further replies.