Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Eten says BB is the one saying "dark king"
The bubble doesn't even come from him . It is the random peolle shouting his name

Teach didnt shat his pants. He didn't say a thing when Rayleigh pulled dup

All Teach does is look shocked a bit.

No Eten didnt say 3
Eten was actually mocking those who scale sweats.

I've seen the panels.. there is no 3 sweats or gb reaction type
You are a spoiler provider now?

And a Yonko still ends up abandoning his objective and scramming after Rayleigh shows up.

Yea yea sure.
Let's act like BB was afraid of the very fruit he wanted to come, kill Hancock and take lmfao.
As if everything needs to be spelled right to your face.
And even if it did (like last chapter) you retards would find a way to cope & deny.

Again, the question was about why Teach was following Rayleigh's terms AFTER his crew members were returned, if he can supposedly kill Rayleigh & Hancock at the same time as per Yonko wanker headcanons.

He got his crew back, cut his losses and left and didnt want to fight Rayleigh & Hancock there.

Difference is Hancock is canonically irrelevant and is choke diff to Teach so it's obvious as fuck whose presence & words Teach followed.

LMFAO no.
BB ALREADY knew how dangerous her fruit was and canonically Choke diff'd Hancock.
He literally travelled from Fullalead to Amazon Lily to take the fruit and he certainly didn't go back empty handed because of the same df user that he choke diff'd and was so confident he could kill.

You gotta be completely delusional at this point to deny what Rayleigh did this chapter.
Bruh BB literally admits he was getting negged if he wasn’t careful and was willing to let his two commanders die because he knew the moment he released Hancock she could’ve killed him

I don't agree with that other guy but what character wouldn't get hurt by those wind slashes if they didn't use haki defense? Luffy in base blocked a bunch of those at the same time with haki but he was only hurt when he wasn't using any. Are there any characters that could take those head on and not take damage?
didnt Zoro not use haki to block it? definetly King the SGG, Jozu that it
In any case Zoro slashes are on a different scale that that simple wind slashes

Yh were going nowhere with this. First argument is just interpretation.
You downright admitted that in manga black-and-white, I'm right. And when we remove black-and-white, it's literally the same except different hair-color, which applies to Sanji, as well lol

Third argument is also interpretation. (Not really tho....since if we apply logic to everything we know it would be Sanji).
Going off of manga, it's either or. Anime supports Zoro.

Also you didnt prove Oda wrote the Databook with that SBS. He can annouce it on their but ut doesnt mean he wrote the Databook. Just gave the info to the writers.
It proves he writes in it... he announces in it. He's the one who put information in it. He provides it. Bruh.

DBs and VCs are directly stated to be by Oda himself and not once, anywhere, is it said that Vivre Card are written by anyone. YOU need to provide evidence that it's false, man.

I've given evidence that Oda has involvement.

And you're "old Viz" argument is also debunked...because the current Viz writer wrote the same.
That was never my argument.

My argument was... literally showing you the japanese raw panel with word partner in it, same one used for Rayleigh.

I don't care for what Stephen or anyone says lol. You're in just as much coping denial as Erkan and Ndule if you're going to sit here and pretend raws don't exist just because they go against your agenda.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
YC level sounds like a minor reach
They have YC level attack power (above most of them) but then other stats are non existent like intelligence Haki combat experience etc depends on how far off one piece world is in AI and machine learning.

Probably they are toppi robbo level.
Jack can potentially beat one ssg
Yeah, YC level sounds a bit much rn.
Mihawk can probably kill at least 100,000 of those
You guys are badly underselling them.

Chibi Mihawk has the best cutting feat in the manga bar none (better than ISDS, better than Hiryuu Kaen, better even than the iceberg slash). That's not "YC attack power", it's solid top tier AP. No high tier — not even Rooftop Zoro — is splitting an island sized mountain.

Even Rayleigh was surprised at the destruction wreaked by it when he arrived.

They also have Lunarian durability/defence. As far as we're aware, Chibi Mihawk wasn't affected by Yami Teach's attacks.

Most likely Chibi Mihawk can beat the likes of Jack, Cracker, Smoothie and Queen.

It may even be able to oneshot that caliber of characters.

Tobi Roppo level is inane for that level of offence and defence. It's basically a lite version of Rooftop Zoro (amped raw power and durability, less combat IQ, CQC, haki, etc.).

It's a bit weaker than Rooftop Zoro IMO. But I'd place it comfortably above slow tanks like Queen.

What portrayal though? We know Garp is strong and all but peeps gotta stop acting like he was Roger's equal coz he wasn't. He was stronger enough to not easily lose to Roger. It doesn't mean much but his teaming up with Sengoku to beat Shiki wasn't a good look for him either. We also gotta stop pretending he was stronger than everyone no named Roger just because he was his rival.
Rayleigh was going to team up with Scopper to fight an oden that couldn't coat his attacks in conquers haki yet

Luffy strongest attack beat kaido and give him Vietnam flashback

kaido after tanking zolo CoC strongest attack without using haki ; that’s enough for you brat:kayneshrug:
zoro never used his best shot with advcoc on kaido stop coping:suresure:, your dude require 4 fuking plot armor + 3 asspull nonsensical power to knock down kaido (luckly enough due to plot, kaido felt inside an hole that contain lava).....

Status
Not open for further replies.