Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of Sanji fans are Yonko wankers as well, because wanking Yonkos over Mihawk/Admirals would make Zoro stand below the Yonkos.
However some smart Sanji fans are Admiral wankers, because wanking Admirals would mean Sanji is stronger than Yonkos/Admirals because hes damn near guaranteed to beat one EOS.

It's all Luffy, Zoro or Sanji agenda. Very few people like characters for what they are.
LOL like do people think Chrono is making threads wanking Greenbull to the moon cause he likes him?

Fuck no

:suresure:

It’s all for agenda at the end of the day. That’s why I question if characters like Roger have any REAL fans

He’s literally just a yard stick for Luffy fans

Also I find BB stupid as hell. He went after Boa fruit when he could go for much more suitable fruits. He can honestly defeat Law and his trash crew easily.

Boa's fruit is good but it loses a lot of its usefulness since BB is butt ugly. Can you imagine how strong BB would be with Law's fruit? Oda is wilding. I guess he just doesn't want Law to be at risk but logically it makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

a visit to ryuma's grave sounds like something which could have added more layers to his character
it's a shame that oda offscreened it (if it even happened lol)
Lots of missing plot points honestly but yea Zoro didn't get any chance for any real character development lately while Sanji got tons.

What actual portrayal? Lol

I and others already said Mihawk sword skills > or >= Shanks lol
Fact is Even vista and Ushimaru have better skills than Shanks too
And who is talking about that?

The fact that Mihawk is strongest swordsman, not most skilled.

The fact that it's canonically proven WSS is a title of who wins. Zoro says he can't lose to a swordsman regardless of whether they utilize sword skills or not as long as he wants to become WSS. As shown vs Cabaji.

The fact that Oda keeps bringing up Mihawk in same statement as Yonkos. How he talks about Mihawk squaring off against Whitebeard and Shanks in his SBS.

The fact that he's given 3.6B bounty despite having no crew, no resources and no territories under him.

You KNOW you're lying to yourself. You know your take is retarded. But you're sticking to it over internet ego and just to get yourself 2-3 more years of solace before agenda is crushed underneath boots and he starts splitting skies.

Just grow up, man.

We know he can't beat Young shanks and admits inferiority to sickbeard
While Yonko Shanks matches Kaido and WB
Sorry one is legit yonko level , the other has empty sword skills supremacy
Everyone's inferior to oldbeard by existence due to him being called World's Strongest Pirate factually. Mihawk didn't know he was sick.

And yes, young Mihawk fought young Shanks and we don't know outcome. He might've won, might've been stalemate.

]
:kayneshrug:

Anyone who says Zoro will be above or equal to Rocks pirates and Roger
Or Mihawk is above them

Is a zoro fanbot disguised as Mihawk fan.

Mihawk can only hope to match yonko shanks (which won't happen)

King lost in 15 min, anyone who fights zoro next loses in 30 min quickly once zoro powers up
Lol

True beasts (marines or pirates) fight Teach, Sabo, Kid, law and Luffy not Wings

LOL like do people think Chrono is making threads wanking Greenbull to the moon cause he likes him?

Fuck no

It’s all for agenda at the end of the day. That’s why I question if characters like Roger have any REAL fans

I think we have seen Roger enough to get a good idea of what he was like. Believe it or not I like Roger better than Luffy. :suresure:

Because no one's saying that old Rayleigh alone could've beat Blackbeard but with Ray & Hancock's hax?
Blackbeard is a smart person to retreat.
Are u even reading the thread lmao. Multiple Ztards are in fact claiming Rayleigh forced a retreat including u…. I’ve stated now multiple times teach retreated for a variety of factors.

And he travelled half the world to come and take it while he returned emptyhanded simply because of how strong that df is and surely not due to the force he needed to face...

LMFAO you Yonko bootlickers are dense as bricks.
only that wasn’t what I claimed at any point fool. I stated, a variety of factors influence his retreat. Whereas ur bias is forcing u to focus exclusively on Rayleigh, an now Rayleigh/Hancock. I brought up BB crew literally falling to the ability, an didn’t address the PX Androids lurking. The entire situation why BB decided to call it a day.
So you actually agree that Boa Hancock was dead to rights if not for Rayleigh intervening.
You agree that even AFTER Teach gave his word, he could not break it because that means taking on an Enraged Rayleigh & Hancock at the same time.
But yet the retardation continues....
Not exactly. I’m not sure I’d say BB could just break her neck or something. She does have powerful CoA.

But regardless here’s what I was contesting remember? I already factored Hancock in to the situation. U were the fool acting like it was Rayleigh alone that force the retreat….
100% because of that character.

Because if that character did not come, there's no reason for Teach to walk away empty handed when he literally came to the Island knowing how Hax the fruit is and to take it.

Old Rayleigh coming singlehandedly saved Hancock's life, when Hancock herself was "choke-diff" material for Teach.
And he then talks about how he ALONE cannot beat BB by himself. But with Boa & an enraged Rayleigh? They stand a good chance which is exactly why Teach retreated cutting his losses and not finishing what he came for.
I never contest this at any point. Do u even know what ur arguing??

Teach literally had Hancock in a choke diff in the canon, she was treated like how Meme treated Marco.
And then you're talking about how Rayleigh's appearance did not change the flow of the game but rather Hancock's hax did...
dnt u claim Marco was good? We dnt actually know BB could off Hancock before someone as fast as Rayleigh could intervene.

I stated his appearance not comparable to shanks. Which u diluted urself and I think you.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Also I find BB stupid as hell. He went after Boa fruit when he could go for much more suitable fruits. He can honestly defeat Law and his trash crew easily.

Boa's fruit is good but it loses a lot of its usefulness since BB is butt ugly. Can you imagine how strong BB would be with Law's fruit? Oda is wilding. I guess he just doesn't want Law to be at risk but logically it makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

Lots of missing plot points honestly but yea Zoro didn't get any chance for any real character development lately while Sanji got tons.
It's simple plot and solution Oda found.
BB capturing Coby is more important plot here
Chapter is name after it too

You know he will deep down. Everyone knows.

Why deny the actual portrayal until it's shoved in your face, then? Why fatten the L we all know is coming, man?

Oda doesn't explicitly put Mihawk in same statements as Yonkos over and over again for no reason.

He wouldn't give Mihawk 3.6B bounty while having nothing under his command and no strong, powerful crew nor territories for no reason.

Just give it up. People will laugh and shittalk for a couple days, but ultimately everyone will respect you a lot more if you just accept reality being shoved in your face lol

Just running around ignoring everything while asking for feats for character who has been in 0 serious combat against anyone worth their salt yet. Come on. Now that's ass behavior.
Boosted by Cross Guild..

Mihawk's CoC isn't even top tier because Oda has never shown it..

And who is talking about that?

The fact that Mihawk is strongest swordsman, not most skilled.

The fact that it's canonically proven WSS is a title of who wins. Zoro says he can't lose to a swordsman regardless of whether they utilize sword skills or not as long as he wants to become WSS. As shown vs Cabaji.

The fact that Oda keeps bringing up Mihawk in same statement as Yonkos. How he talks about Mihawk squaring off against Whitebeard and Shanks in his SBS.

The fact that he's given 3.6B bounty despite having no crew, no resources and no territories under him.

You KNOW you're lying to yourself. You know your take is retarded. But you're sticking to it over internet ego and just to get yourself 2-3 more years of solace before agenda is crushed underneath boots and he starts splitting skies.

Just grow up, man.

Everyone's inferior to oldbeard by existence due to him being called World's Strongest Pirate factually. Mihawk didn't know he was sick.

And yes, young Mihawk fought young Shanks and we don't know outcome. He might've won, might've been stalemate.
You can cry
You guys claim his CoO is the best or above fs users or fuji.
Yet he can't gauge how strong wb was?

He did gauge and realised the gap is there...that's why he tested how big/small it is.
WB then laughs at his slash which got blocked by Jozu, without hyping Mihawk at all.

Cope more

Yonko >~ Sickbeard > Admirals >~ Mihawk

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
True I like Mihawk more than Zoro. Zoro is kinda one dimensional as a character(yea even more one dimensional than a guy with barely any panel time like Mihawk). I don't actually dislike Sanji at all just find his stans who think he is stronger than Zoro funny.

Even Sanji is a much more interesting character than Zoro though that doesn't make him better character per se.

Its kind of sad I feel like Zoro was more interesting pre-TS.
All the SHs were more interesting pre-TS. They were put on the backburner for the likes of the scabbards and island princesses like Pink Hair Vivi and Giant Vivi and Oni Vivi :whitepress:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Fuck no

Ill admit that I only defend Rayleigh because he's a Zoro yardstick lol.
And I've defended Mihawk for a long time for similar reasons that I grew to like him as well.
But hey, I also defend most of, if not all Warlords, because I think they are underrated by the community in general (atleast before the new bounties broke that perception).
Like I've defended Doffy, Kuma, Jinbe, Crocodile etc,. for a long time as well despite them having zero relations to Zoro. King is another example, I've been a fan even before he fought Zoro, d1 since his intro.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Most of the major players have been seen yet. Only Weevil is left and seeing how Marco went back to Whitebeard's island saying he still has something to do, i'm gonna guess that Oda will reintroduce the Weevil vs Marco plot. I'm assuming judging by Weevil's hype that he should be in the 2 bIllions range in terms of bounty
All Shichibukai but Moria, Weevil and Doffy have been shown.

Looks like the next chapter'll focus on them :wellwell:

]

Anyone who says Zoro will be above or equal to Rocks pirates and Roger
Or Mihawk is above them

Is a zoro fanbot disguised as Mihawk fan.

Mihawk can only hope to match yonko shanks (which won't happen)

King lost in 15 min, anyone who fights zoro next loses in 30 min quickly once zoro powers up
Lol

True beasts (marines or pirates) fight Teach, Sabo, Kid, law and Luffy not Wings
In the past you said true beasts only fight CoC users. Now they don't fight wings because Sanji has no CoC and Zoro has ACoC? :goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.