Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Vega punk can program a sword technique just copying Mihawks casual MF moves and cut Islands, can you seriously imagine what Mihawks named attacks will look like.

His first named attack will show Why he alone is a bigger threat than Luffy and his entire crew @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Baby Mihawk and baby Hancock vs King and Katakuri

No trolling, serious answers only

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Rayleigh: Go away
BB: Yes boss
:shame:
Mfker looked like he saw death coming for him.

Eh, the kids are as tall as young King, guess all Lunarians are naturally tall and they dont have giant genes, now I relly wonder why make them as kids
If they are not full blown robots they should have programmed will, if they are this strong now, they will be stronger when they grow up and their will can't be broken since they are robots.

Oda is shooting himself in the knee with this but I think it will work like in Star Wars, where Vader was op as fuck but he would be x2 stronger if he had his organic body.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Koby managed to somehow block or dodge Boa's DF powers

All the other marines were hit and petrified
He is the only one who wasn't
And he is in the very same place as the others
The only other one who blocked Boa's DF power is Blackbeard but he is using YamiYami as we know
He's gay.

But on a serious note. People need to stop acting retarded. This is 120% Medusa type fruit. There must be a trick behind getting stoned.

I think it has something to do with lowering your guard.

If you are horny af and see Boa you lose yourself in simping and lower your guard and by that disable Haki and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.