Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake Spoiler Guys said Kizaru is afraid of Shanks, but there was no such scene in the movie. In the movie, Shanks attacks and Kizaru stops the attacking without even logia form, but Fake Spoiler Guys cut this scene to praise Yonko. Come on Fake Spoiler Guys, now please say a Yonko is scared of an old dude...

Wasn't that confirmed in the spoilers?

My guess is that Wang Zhi is a brutal pirate, seen his past in the Rocks. And I doubt he would be friendly with a Worst Generation member, considering one of them (Teach) defeated him.

But I think the nature of their meeting will depend on Wang Zhi relationship with Kaido & Linlin in the past.
Wherever Wang Zhi is he sure knows Kidd is one of the there that defeated them so...
- If he used to hate them, then he could even take Kidd in sympathy and share informations.
- If he used to get alonge/be friend with them, then there will be blood.
I think Law would have had an idea who he is since he is regarded as the mastermind behind rockyport incident, which he used that to become warlord.

The burn scar guy is probably a new character entirely, we haven't heard of.

Wasn't that confirmed in the spoilers?

My guess is that Wang Zhi is a brutal pirate, seen his past in the Rocks. And I doubt he would be friendly with a Worst Generation member, considering one of them (Teach) defeated him.

But I think the nature of their meeting will depend on Wang Zhi relationship with Kaido & Linlin in the past.
Wherever Wang Zhi is he sure knows Kidd is one of the there that defeated them so...
- If he used to hate them, then he could even take Kidd in sympathy and share informations.
- If he used to get alonge/be friend with them, then there will be blood.
It's actually interesting to know why he didn't become a yonko

With Shiki it was because he was busy with the project

Why did Orochi's grandmother contact Rookie Kaido instead of Wang Zhi

Status
Not open for further replies.