Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What a bunch of idiots. It's sure exciting for them to die miserably due to radiation poisoning.
Seems like their IQs have already been affected so far, their brains lol.

So out of touch with reality, so obsessed and LARP happy it's unreal.

Reminds me of Walking Dead fans who claim they would be like Rick, Darryl, Negan etc in a zombie apocalypse IRL.

Yeah just ask survivors of Chernobyl too.

The UK wanted to embrace nuclear power entirely and build nuclear plants all over like Mr Burns is running the country. Ironically my headmaster at high school had that name too and his haircut as well!
Chernobyl was a disaster. Really won't say they were trying to hurt people. energy used properly is very important cuz nuclear energy is sort of the cleanest out there.

Depends. If it's drop right where you are.
You are vapourized in miliseconds.
if from a distance. intense heat wave.
even more distance Intense shockwaves and radiations.
country level distance nose bleeds.
Continent level distance - oh is that a mushroom?
I'd even say that the ones who died immediately at the fireblast are the "luckier ones" or even those who died from the shockwave, the rest died slowly and painfully due to the radiation fallout. It's so saddening.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
I think Luffy will get his revenge on Sentoumaru and Kizaru in this arc for what they did to him and his crewmembers back in Shabody Archiple.
Straw Hats vs Kizaru, part 2, plz.

This time, though, an Admiral is forced to retreat/is saved somehow. I think Green Bull attacking Wano was a tease for the Straw Hats finally fighting an Admiral on an equal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.