Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this development sort of put BB as the main antagonist for the bigger arc? Who would have thought that SHPs would fight BBPs to save Coby? It's not a given but Luffy is certainly going to find out that BB kidnapped Coby due to Helmeppo being there.
I must say I dislike how that will probably be handled
Yes, Luffy will eventually learn about Koby's disappearance, but he should have learned from when Robin was reading out the news to everyone last chapter. Luffy told her to inform him only about the most important things, but we 1.) saw that Koby's kidnapping case was already in the papers at the end of 1059 (plus a few weeks have passed too after that until the current present), and 2.) Robin knows that Luffy knows Koby from post-Water 7 (Garp's visit to the crew with Koby and Helmeppo), so is it not important to know about this, in Robin's judgment? I assume this will be another thing never really addressed, just Luffy being in shock once he hears about it from someone, but no one questioning why this info didn't reach Luffy sooner.

This arc might be more like Reverie in length - short, then Elbaf like Zou, as I imagine to be a massive island the fact it hosts Giants, so at least Zou length.
bait or not, the fact we already get Vegapunk in the "first" chapter is pretty quick. this will most likely be the premise to the teach arc. meeting vegapunk and helmeppo will make luffy aware of coby, and maybe teach does something on egghead who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.