Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kizaru does end up being the main villain and if Luffy fights him, then you know there is a very high chance that Luffy will defeat him.

This won't be like last time where they had to run away.
I would rather prefer a stalemate. Unlike luffy vs kaido this fight will be 1v1.
and Kizaru is strong accept it or not. it took a whole alliance and three pirate crew from worst gen to stop kaido and bigmam where as Kizaru casually asked akainu whether to go or not to akainu and kizaru wouldn't have been a case like aramaki.

Somehow they have shown Tashigi but not Smoker.. Maybe he will have a new info box and be a new member of SWORD..
I’m not sure how likely that would be, but that is an interesting thought. Though, IF that was the case, do you think it would be a Coby-Meppo situation with Tashigi being apart of it as well? They are partners after all.

G

Gorosei Informer

Seems as his bodyguard he was in charge of deploying the prototype pacifista. I'm 99% sure he's on this island though. And I'm like 80% sure Kizaru might also be considering their relationship and the Pacifista/Serephim having his lasers.

Honestly Kizaru might be way deeper a character than we give him credit for. I'm hoping that comes now.
Aye that makes sense! People even suspected Imus weapon is related to Kizaru too lol, joking that its his awakening.

Yeah it seems like the perfect opportunity for Kizaru to show up and he was just appearing in Film Red too. I do wonder if Fujitora will show up soon too somehow as we don't know where was headed and what he was going to do IIRC? I wann asee how he reacts to these Seraphims too.

I've always expected Kizaru is hiding a LOT of depth, one of the most enigmatic characters for sure. Constantly keeps you guessing, on your toes, wondering etc. Never reveals his true cards/poker face. Kinda like Aizen. Hes even more mysterious than Shanks for me which is saying a lot and equal to Mihawk maybe or more mysterious then him too?

Kizaru is gonna do some wild shit I feel, hes gonna be a real "dark horse" ironically given hes all light themed and "light powered" and we even have a new character called Black Horse in the Marines too lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kizaru is really into science too, maybe sees the benefits of it, the technology and is a real forward thinker, very pragmatic and such? The Admiral with the closest/best relationship with Vegapunk indefinitely?

I feel a Kizaru and Blackbeard encounter would be so interesting too as well as Kizaru and Shanks lol. I do wonder what Kizaru is up to since Akainu didnt let him go to Wano either.

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't think vegapunk even needs a bodyguard. Seems like he can handle himself quite fine. Sentomaru might have been just there to oversee vegapunk and make sure he doesn't do anything against the Marines interests.
That makes sense too, keeping a close eye on him under the guise of protecting him. Making sure he doesnt try to betray them, no conspiring lol. Vegapunk is 500 years ahead of their time, the current worlds era so good luck with that WG/Marines LMAO! Even this chapter reiterates that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.