Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Vegapunk is a genius and has being around with the WG for a long ass time i expect this from him:
*Rokushiki.
*Strong Swordsmanship.
*Strong Haki.
*Kizaru's laser.
*Genetic mods.
*Artificial devil fruit.
*Something similar to raid suit.
*Cyborg megazord like Franky's.
plz Oda don't make him a weakling like Caesar.
The strongest person on that island is Tashigi, Helmeppo is the 2nd strongest, Vegafraud will be another Judge or Queen, a weak shitter without haki, he worked with them because they were on his level.

Maybe Vegapunk can transfer his mind to other bodies?

Crackpot theory , Vegapunk was indeed an old guy but when the SHs send those kids of PH to him he used them to experiment.

One of them is now Vegapunk due him transferring his mind.
Oda could be cooking a big shock.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
yeah, it explains a lot, they might be in the age of as long they were shichibukai so we might expect some of them be older and some younger
If Jinbei got cloned, I expect him to be rightfully pissed. If Tashigi is accepting of Vegapunk, I assume Vegapunk must be a good person, though. So... it's a really weird situation.

The WG must have some horrible blackmail over Vegapunk, if he's a good person, and contributing to so much tyranny. Which plays into the Revolutionary plotline, with Vegapunk possibly aiding them to try to fight back against the WG from the shadows...

I already love this arc, even though I wanted Sphinx.

If u guys ever heard dottore from genshin impact may not surprise because mad scientist also capable of creating clones of himself at different ages, in story there is young, prime type of himself maybe this is really clone vegapunk girl version

If this metal girl look like Nami now we got a Robot Nami to add to the collection
:gokulaugh:
You missed my Nami connection
I noticed something
They're representing the OG Yonkos
Nami = Weather Witch with Zeus
Blackbeard = Whitebeard's replacement and same df
Zoro = Demonic aura and Oni themed attacks
Luffy's connection with Shanks is obvious

@OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer another W for Nami
Romance Dawn trio W

Status
Not open for further replies.