Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
“Bonney “this is egghead island, they call it the island 500 years in the future , vegapunks lab island” Luffy “vegapunk!!??? I know that name! Bonney “I’m here because I have business with him!!”
Interesting, so Bonney is looking for Vegapunk. Last time we saw her was in the Reverie, and it was implied she had some connection with Kuma

- Her old form was presented as Queen Dowager of Sorbet Kingdom(Conney)
- Bonney didn't think she'd run presumably across Kuma right away, suggesting she was looking for Kuma
- She is seen crying presumably at what is happening to Kuma

And Kuma was mentioned to have been a King of an allied Nation to the government

And thus with Kuma potentially a former king of the Sorbet Kingdom, the same Kingdom, Bonney's old form(potentially Bonney's grand-mother) was presented as the Queen from

And since Kuma was the test subject of Vegapunk turning him completely into a slave of the government after becoming PX-0, it might be the "business" she is referring to. In either case, i'm loving this because it could potentially reveal all the connections Bonney has with her past. Not to mention, other hints like her ties with the government that were never truly developed before, with her devil fruit potentially being a key to aging or turning people into kids(expanding or reducing people's lifespan?)

Status
Not open for further replies.