Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice! I'm so glad Oda didn't just relegate these guys to a cover story. I was hoping they weren't throwaway characters.

@KiriNigiri Your girl looks great and its good to see her position getting respect instead of being surrounded by ass-kissers.

Oh and several new positions will open in the Marine FC once the chapter officially drops.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/marines-fc.328/
Im calling dips on the prince guy alr better reserve that spot for me:kata:

Lets be honest here - Greenbull even called Vegapunk "o-san" meaning old man.

Making Vegapunk into a girl, another nami clone, is solely to sell figurines & merch lmao. Watch this be a robot or some other body of his while his real body is that of an old man.
Even the way she introduces herself according to translation

the old man spelling apart, she doesn’t introduce herself as a legendary scientist vegapunk is, it’s definitely not vegapunk oda won’t just reveal the most mysterious character one chapter in the arc lol

also the jacket says 02 meaning there’s at least a 01
Post automatically merged:

Its written PX02 on her shirt.

Ofc not
im happy

not just because im misogynistic but because i want vegapunk to be sanji’s grandfather

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Its written PX02 on her shirt.

Ofc not
Maybe its some kind of cloning or mirroring his mind into some PX-Robots. Maybe he even created a group of PX, which he controlls in some kind of "hive"-thinking (pretty much like symbionts in Marvel Comics), which would bring him a whole team of geniuses to work on different or even the same ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.