Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Vegapunk powers up the characters that are more intelligent, like Nami, Chopper, and Usopp, who are also generally weaker.
The Vegapunk cheat code is triggered then ? Everyone gets a random power-up would be lazy writing to be honest. Of course it's Franky's arc, but Nami, Chopper and Ussop should just work on their own stuff. Soon we'll even get better genetics for Sanji...

You can be more powerful than your teacher, if your teacher's job is to just teach you certain areas. Like Hyo teaching Luffy Ryuo.
Koby is a HQ captain anyway according to his intro box, who are said to be a lot stronger than regular captains and is regarded a marine hero. I wont say he's Smoker tier tho yet perhaps he would be admiral candidate level as of now, but I am not sure how exactly maybe Vegapunk helped him be it some device to use/power it with his logia (like he had that bike except for some actual usage) or something else.

The Vegapunk cheat code is triggered then ? Everyone gets a random power-up would be lazy writing to be honest. Of course it's Franky's arc, but Nami, Chopper and Ussop should just work on their own stuff. Soon we'll even get better genetics for Sanji...
I mean, all of the character can't be gods that get magic power ups that save them from death.

Nami and Usopp are tactical fighters, and Chopper is a doctor, first and foremost. It makes no sense for them to learn nothing from Vegapunk, if they ally with him. Do you want Chopper, Usopp, and Nami to stay this weak?

Nami, Usopp and maybe Chopper might get a buff too in this arc tbh besides Franky, but maybe we wont see it till much later. Sanji a hit or miss, he just got ifrit jambe and his exoskeleton powers, stronger haki, would he really get another buff this soon?

Nami, Usopp and maybe Chopper might get a buff too in this arc tbh besides Franky, but maybe we wont see it till much later. Sanji a hit or miss, he just got ifrit jambe and his exoskeleton powers, stronger haki, would he really get another buff this soon?
He needs it if he want to stay number 4:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.