Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck did you idiots manage to turn the discussion into Zoro vs Sanji, yet fucking again? We're going to get to see and learn about Vegapunk for the first time ever, and this is what you decide to talk about?
Lmao this is what I mean

Hell, it isn't even just Worstgen... Twitter, One Piece Discords, etc

The only place where you won't see something like this twisted into a powerscaling debate is Reddit and that's still shaky

I love Zoro and Sanji as much as the next man but these discussions are so tired

Oda Angles, I want to pose a question to yall. If this arc turns out to be another unnecessary 50+ chapter arc where Oda introduces a bunch of random characters and a random subplot with a lot of shenanigans, similar to Punk Hazard, will you guys still be okay with it? Or do you guys actually have expectations for example "this arc should not be longer than this number"?

Yes. When does it doesnt.

Theres no hardening in the Tonfa. Zoro was struggling to cut a fodder stick.

But he cut through it with one nameless hakiless attack

So where is the struggle?

And if Zoro really can't cut Tonfa it means it is more durable than Kaidos skin which Zoro tears through.

What that means is that EoS Sanji with 1 billion times boost to his attack power can't break it since Sanji will never be strong enough to harm kaido.

Do you agree EoS Sanjis AP times 1 billion loses to Apoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.