Status
Not open for further replies.
For second I was thinking since Bonney's true form of that of a child, that she might have been experimented on by Vegapunk as well, in some capacity at least, and that's how she will play a role in the upcoming arc, but that's probably just headcanon
I can confirm that this is 100% headcanon. She literally has a devil fruit that allows her to turn others and her self into whichever age she chooses

I can confirm that this is 100% headcanon. She literally has a devil fruit that allows her to turn others and her self into whichever age she chooses
No that I know of course, I meant in addition to the Devil Fruit she has
Or rather, that because she has this Devil Fruit, Vegapunk tried to extract some lineage factor from her body to manipulate the process of aging
Just a thought

In a non canon movie that had nothing to do with the actual mangaka

Even if it did then the question is why do you still support it?
Who is supporting what? I am calling a creepy guy creepy.
Also non canon canon doesnt mean jackshit...just because oda did not officially say did not stop their official anime partners to have that stand. Do you think oda protested that? Of course not..he is obviously involved too and doesn't mind it, since that seems to be their normal thinking with regards to that character

Hm? My first comment to you was this here, I just joined the thread. I have no idea what anyone before me said about Sanji
Just your argument with the laws about Japan applying in a fictional world was hilarious to me so I wanted to comment on that.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...poilers-discussion.32048/page-93#post-3490615
Also I don't care about Sanji, and think this discussion is pointless
Where is the mangaka from though?
And i bet you care about zoro huh?

Hopefully Smoker eats good in this mini arc, some cool vehicle for battle made by Vegapunk to use with his logia perhaps, that flies possibly too with it :steef:

Mini fighter jet with his logia ability

Status
Not open for further replies.