Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oda thinks he’s gonna finish OP in 3 years despite having to do Elbaf, Laugh Tale, Final War, and now he’s adding a Vegapunk arc on top of it (not to mention any other curveball arcs he decides to add)? This arc probably won’t be that long, but it will probably be at least 20 chapters
Weird that you assume the Vegapunk arc to be the add-on rather than Elbaf lmao

Ita going to be significantly longer than that lol. Zou existed as a means to an end, not a status quo. We've barely ever had short arcs like it.

The 3 years shit also very clearly was marketing stunt for the final saga. We are in it now, but this is only 1 of several smaller arcs most likely
beside 3 years is for luffy journey to find one piece , not ending one piece series.

Declaring or fighting war is not journey adventures lol. Which final war came after laugh tale arc.

And this just goes to show that you still don’t understand how strong Oda intends for the Admirals to be. Which is fine, most still underestimate them, Oda isn’t ready to show them going all out yet. Pre-1053, most fans would have probably said that an Admiral couldn’t have defeated King and Queen like that, lol. Pre-1059, most didn’t think a prime Yonko would shit his pants against an opponent that Kizaru drew swords with without any fear, lol.

Oda will bring you guys around. It’s happening slowly but surely.
Actually I understand where oda places admirals and knowing me historically I should be last guy you should associate with admiral downplay

I can’t even count how many times I have embarrassed yonkotards in pro admiral debates with you

but what you are suggesting is that one admiral is stronger than Pirate king..I need to see more to accept that

I just have different outlook on admirals power..Haki was never gonna be their strong suit..they will show true potential of a devil fruit

but I also believe CoC coating is next step to CoA coating as CoC coating is simply combining your Ryou with CoC

Someone with top CoC needs to have too CoA and black blade is next step to CoC coating..I just dont think Green Bulls CoC coating surpasses Rogers @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Status
Not open for further replies.