Status
Not open for further replies.
Ita going to be significantly longer than that lol. Zou existed as a means to an end, not a status quo. We've barely ever had short arcs like it.

The 3 years shit also very clearly was marketing stunt for the final saga. We are in it now, but this is only 1 of several smaller arcs most likely
At most it’s gonna be as long as PH. There’s not enough of a threat to justify it being more than 50 chapters. Vegapunk probably isn’t even a bad guy since he had to be in on whatever plan Dragon and Kuma had with Kuma becoming a Warlord and undergoing the surgery

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Actually I understand where oda places admirals and knowing me historically I should be last guy you should associate with admiral downplay

I can’t even count how many times I have embarrassed yonkotards in pro admiral debates with you

but what you are suggesting is that one admiral is stronger than Pirate king..I need to see more to accept that
Well, the sheer fact of having a black blade wouldn’t by default make someone stronger than a non-black blade user, lol

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I will hate it for real man.
Oda gives to women powerful df or super weapons like he did with nami and have a trained swordswoman like tashigi loosing like a baby each time she gets into a fight is kinda bs for me.
Tashigi was even no match for Monet back in PH.
Now much stronger characters are here.

What can she possibly do?

She was literally only babysitting since PH

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I just have different outlook on admirals power..Haki was never gonna be their strong suit..they will show true potential of a devil fruit

but I also believe CoC coating is next step to CoA coating as CoC coating is simply combining your Ryou with CoC

Someone with top CoC needs to have too CoA and black blade is next step to CoC coating..I just dont think Green Bulls CoC coating surpasses Rogers @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Nah man, I’m telling you now. Admirals will be top tier in every attribute: DF, physicals, and Haki. You may have characters who are better in individual attributes than Admirals are, but overall Admirals will be top tier everywhere and will not be lacking in any department.

Smoker has been relegated to "some sword member" :josad:
Literally braindead comment.
One Smoker and Tashigi aren't Sword members and two of she's mentioned by name and he wasn't then that means he just isn't in the chapter.
Was your comment actually serious?
Post automatically merged:

I mean the captain is Drake.
Bro is weaker than Drake and he is a candidate for the next admiral :josad:
Literal fanfiction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.