Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how Sanji's extraordinary CoO feats were always depicted. So, take it out with Oda. Queen's footsteps were making a clear noise. You don't even need a specialized observation to figure it out to be honest although Sanji happened to have the perfect ability for the job. And the fact that Sanji's well acquainted with invisibility isn't helping your case either.

It's a stupid cope when you make up dumb excuses like Sanji went speed mode and exhausted himself to troll Queen like a dumbass. Be my guest if you wanna project Sanji as a dumbass.
Oh yeah, squeeking floor told Sanji where Queen's tiniest body part is located and he went invisible and was exhausting himself for no reason, he just happened to be lucky that a whore came for the mouse.

Yeah, Sanji humiliating Queen's invisibility which was his own Germa power doesn't make any sense whatsoever... he just went invisible for shits and giggles

Bogard

You can't win
Pls I hope you are right, im sick off how Oda threat Smoker in New world.
Well so far Oda has been pretty consistent in portraying Smoker's growth in his new appearances

From captain rank in chapter 98

To commodore in chapter 439

With chapter 559(in Marineford) telling he got a lot stronger

And introduced as a vice-admiral in Punk Hazard

Just imagine if he gets reintroduced as "admiral candidate Smoker" :afrokappa:

And same goes for Tashigi as well. She might have gotten a new rank lol

G

Gorosei Informer

FA- Fujitora

Smoker, Coby and maybe someone else as admirals, maybe kizaru stays
Yeah that's what I think too. 2 fanmade Admirals got made canon but not as Admirals too. So Oda is sorted for new ones if needed. I want an Orange themed Admiral badly too.

I thought Kizaru might die to BB but since Aokiji is with BB to some degree, he might die trying to save Koby and thus Kobys character growth and losing Ace type moment.
Assuming any Admirak will die too ofc but Green Bull most expendable imo too.

I wanted Drake for Admiral potentially but Oda really fucked up with him but he might get a massive comeback with Sword and especially Vegapunk as Smoker should atm and also Koby later.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oh yeah, squeeking floor told Sanji where Queen's tiniest body part is located and he went invisible and was exhausting himself for no reason, he just happened to be lucky that a whore came for the mouse.

Yeah, Sanji humiliating Queen's invisibility which was his own Germa power doesn't make any sense whatsoever... he just went invisible for shits and giggles
Dude, he's running towards the girl to attack her. Of course, he'd bend to grab her after getting that close to her lmao. This isn't rocket science. Yeah, he sure burned his fuel to the point of exhaustion for giggles. You don't seem to have a high opinion of Sanji's intelligence for a Sanji fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.