Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, instead of blitzing Queen and kicking in the gut with his invisible speed, which is more than enough to make Queen realize he could move that fast. He ran around until he'd lost most of his fuel and only decided to attack when Queen was about the attack the woman. What genius stories do you have in store besides this?

Sanji already did it pretimeskip, he sensed queen when he was about to attack osome

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Y'all with unnecessary skepticism.

Vegapunk is clearly good guy :seriously:
Well, we are 3/3 on the "MADS members are immoral ass fuckers who do abominable stuff in the name of their science".
So....
yeah.....
:kayneshrug: Vegapunk might not be the one giving out orders to imprison lunarians, etc, but he sure is using these.

Drake, back in Sabaody, was surprised at how far Vegapunk had advanced the Pacifista project already, so it doesn't feel like he's trying to "cover things up". So far, only the Kaido fruit says otherwise.
I don't think he's on the same side as the WG, but I don't think it makes him a good guy by any means.
Who knows.
:kayneshrug:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Expectation:

Reality:
Smoker gets given a Smile fruit by force which awakens into a Snake on his crotch.
It can stretch extremely far, argues with him, smokes like him and arouses I mean terrifies Tashigi.
Luffy: "Hey, Smokey! My dick can stretch longer than yours can!"
Smoker: "SHUT UP! WHO CARES ABOUT SOMETHING THAT JUVENILLE?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.