Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I still some waiting to do.

I only read One Piece and I have JJK, Black Clover and MHA on my waiting until they're over list. Lately my enjoyment for Op has plummeted somewhat after Wano so I may pick up one of those mentioned series.

I lean more towatds JJK but I'm not so sure. Which one do you recommend more from those 3? If you have a different recommendation feel free to suggest it.
Not the guy you're talking to but JJK is really amazing and imo the ebst out of those you mentioned you were waiting for

It helps that the anime is also great.

What "Egghead" means?
It's a pun from Japanese (and also in English)
Egghead means bald person, but can also refer to a scholar
And in Japanese, Egghead translates to インテリ (Katakana for "intelligent", but shortened to intelli)
Of course refering to Vegapunk being intelligent
If Vegapunk really is bald, I guess not, but it also reminds me of Dr. Eggman from Sonic

Luffy is a yonko now . Why crew separation. Why oda. There is nobady who can challenge luffy . Dont tell me so scientists can get in the way of luffy. The should walk into the island like a boss. No poping here and there .all over the island
It’s easier with less characters. Less characters to react to news. I just hope this will be short arc where we get a lot of info and fuck of the island.

It's a pun from Japanese (and also in English)
Egghead means bald person, but can also refer to a scholar
And in Japanese, Egghead translates to インテリ (Katakana for "intelligent", but shortened to intelli)
Of course refering to Vegapunk being intelligent
If Vegapunk really is bald, I guess not, but it also reminds me of Dr. Eggman from Sonic
"an intellectual"

Status
Not open for further replies.