Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but luffy fought kaido with advcoc in g4 and he couldn't win, if the thing that made him get the edge on kaido is g5 then haki doesn't transcend all, also when another yonko big mom gets "defeated" without haki adds to it.
GODA will reverse that end of series for subversive affirmations

you lot are making the same mistake I made with kidd and law asking for their feats prior to wano
the amount of power creeping
you will see with coby will shock the lot of you. you just know that abduction plot is to make him a major part of the fight against the BB pirates. he is going to be very relevant whether you like it or not.

narrative matters a lot more than your idea of what their PL is.

why do you hate him so much lmao
I hope he helps luffy defeat bbp tbh as we need another commander to fight the bbp anyway.

This way he might not end up like konohamaru

Yes but luffy fought kaido with advcoc in g4 and he couldn't win, if the thing that made him get the edge on kaido is g5 then haki doesn't transcend all, also when another yonko big mom gets "defeated" without haki adds to it.
I think the right interpretation would be
roger proved with haki alone you could become the strongest . luffy obv doesn't have a comparable level of haki yet.

and kaido is saying with abilities alone , That can't be done.
the right counterargument to his statement was if luffy became the strongest without haki . He is clearly using haki with his g5 attacks.

to the big mom point , she got beat in a team fight ....not entirely sure those are fair circumstances .

All facts. Damn you making me mad lol..

I so hated the way that vergo was handled. Someone should have saved him and his cover never been blown. Or simply have vergo be like a triple agent and screw over doffy while still having in the story.

Can you imagine a marine sword organization with:

Coby
Vergo
Smoker
Aoikiji
Garp
Drake (if he wasn't done so dirty)
Tbh I liked the way Vergo was handled, and I enjoyed his blind loyalty to Doffy.
Doflamingo spent some of his few sincere words to thank his RHM, and Vergo died smiling.
Don't misinterpret my words, he was a piece of shit, but he was good in his job. And that is the thing I value the most.

Aside from Vergo a lot of the guys you mentioned could be SWORD...
Drake is confirmed SWORD Captain and Coby is his subordinate, which makes Coby a SWORD too... (?)
Garp TRAINED Coby, this means that he could even be SWORD leader. If that's not the case, he collaborates with SWORD at the very least.
Kuzan... he could be a member of SWORD but he could also be acting as a lone wolf fr. Better to wait for him.
As for Smoker, I guess we'll find out soon.

Drake done dirty? Yeah but also No.
I think community tends to overtrash him, considering what he faced.

1. Cool but kaido never seemed to have looked at whitebeard in the same vein as rodger. Ontop of that kaido stated that rdoger was able to reach the top with only haki. Rodger indoctrinated to kaido Vai actions that haki >>> all.

2. He literally stated that rodger was at the top.

3. Yes and no. Shanks is comparable to kaido with only haki. Which means enough haki>>>> haki plus a fruit. However mihawk is the strongest curently right now

4. It doesn't change though. While fighting kaido luffy had to step his haki game up. Against katakjri he had to step it up. Why? Because if both characters with amazing fruits clash the only thing that separates them is the haki between them. Luffys entire arsenal with gears included wasn't helping him until he learned advanced ryou.
1. Did Kaido ever talked a shit about WB? No, so we can't know what Kaido thought about WB. He is part of 5 shadows as much as Roger.

2. Again, where is he stating that Roger was at the top? Like above other top tiers?

3. Cap. No one says that Shanks is comparable to Kaido and even less that Shanks haki matches Kaido's haki + DF. Like Kaido said only haki matters so only Kaido haki makes him the strongest. Now you are contradicting yourself.

4. Luffy at the end of Katakuri fight didn't used haki he used his DF. A new transformation of it. Against Kaido same shit, the new haki abilities he learned wasn't enough. He had to again use his gears.

you lot are making the same mistake I made with kidd and law asking for their feats prior to wano
the amount of power creeping
you will see with coby will shock the lot of you. you just know that abduction plot is to make him a major part of the fight against the BB pirates. he is going to be very relevant whether you like it or not.

narrative matters a lot more than your idea of what their PL is.
You can make the same case for smoker as well. You people think there is huge distinction in their portrayal just because of "Hero" title.

People making coby parallel with Garp, yet Roger who fought Garp many times still mentions Sengoku in the same breath as Garp the Hero.

As far as I can see coby and smoker still have equal portrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.