Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean he did raise another man's child. So garp was this and then some
LMFAOOOO so what's Whitebeard?
He raised Ace out of respect for Roger, you'd NEVER catch Garp with tears in his eyes & snot in his nose fanboying over what Roger did in the Newspaper.

The quality of a conquer, ready to die for what he thinks is right.
The only thing Coby *might* conquer/lead is the Harem of Rupee-dickriding pink haired princesses given he's the original pink-haired damsel in distress.
And even that is a "might".

Now that we are hear what power ups do you gents think these people will get this arc

Smoker
Coby
Helmeppo
Tashigi
Sanji
Smoker- df awakening with advanced observation and maybe a tech upgrade to his weapon
Coby- In the bb arc probably
Helmeppo- tech upgrades with haki
Sanji- Did he actually take queen's arm I don't remember? If he did then maybe some info on that and info on lunarian genes other than that I don't think sanji will get a powerup this arc

Coby wont have coc i am sorry but thats just not happening.
He literally went through the same character arc as sanji where he learned with luffy and zoro not to give up on his dreams
Actually severely things suggest he is actually getting it. Infact the film red movie even hinted at it. With him being the one to order the strawhats, law and bigmom crew members when luffy wasn't there lol

This sounds plausible, given the description and Odas shenanigans too. I did see people joking on Reddit that Imu might just be a blob character like we've seen, with no actual design and just be a walking silhouette with eyes only, the ultimate "meta joke" on silhouettes and such.
I'd hate that with a passion personally but I know Oda would relish the idea greatly.
I'd actually dig that. :suresure:

LMFAOOOO so what's Whitebeard?
He raised Ace out of respect for Roger, you'd NEVER catch Garp with tears in his eyes & snot in his nose fanboying over what Roger did in the Newspaper.

The only thing Coby *might* conquer/lead is the Harem of Rupee-dickriding pink haired princesses given he's the original pink-haired damsel in distress.
Cute. Crying for my friends dream is no where near as simpy as raising another man's child. Especially raising another man's child that's your enemy

That's kinda weird you want a 18-year-old male to have gay sex , anyways like how yall say sanji wouldn't die for his dream so no coc, well koby was.

Status
Not open for further replies.